Jarryd Hayne - someone shoot him

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
How he didn't get sent off just then is BEYOND me. Blatantly tried to kick the Cowboys player in the head while he was on the ground.

The guy is a grade A grub, he's almost threatening to replace Greg Bird in the Grand Final of grubs in the NRL (Gallen is the minor premier by the length of the straight).

Unbelievable.

There was doubt about that, and that's the only reason Lyons didn't send him off. But the way I saw it, he'd made the tackle, and another bloke was holding the Cowboys guy down. Hayne was moving around to marker and lashed out with his boot and then fell over.

It looked bizarre!

You are right Coxy it looked bizarre and the camera angle that was shown was not clear, but I dare say there will be a better one and he could be in trouble but will reserve my judgement at this stage.

On him being a dirty, diving grub........no qualms about that Grade A+ up there with his Blues mate Gallen

Gallen and him can have a chat about tactics at the judiciary this week. Gallen will cop a charge for his shot on Stagg, even though I don't think it was too bad. Definite contact with the head, at least grade 1 careless. And with his record that'll guarantee at least a week.

He milked a penalty with a 'dive' in the first half too, he was tackled around the shoulders and he jerked his head back dramatically like he was hit high.

Hmmm, looking at the replay they just showed, looks like the Cowboys player had a hold of his leg and pulled it toward him, so he has an argument it was accidental. But still...

That's as cheap as it comes from Hayne, there is something seriously wrong if he does not get a long holiday.

You can say all you like about him not making eye contact at the time, but he had a big dirty look down at where his foot and the cowboys players head was right before he then turns to walk away. In the process of walking away he rakes his boot all over his face. You cant tell me that was an accident.

That should be his season IMO

I'd agree if the Cowboys bloke didn't have a hold of his foot...

He had hold of his foot beside his head though... Hayne pulled his foot clear and then stomped back down on his face.

Its very easy to make something like that look accidental, IMO there was 100% intent. He had a big look beforehand, turned away and did the dirty the next second. If i was going to stomp on someones face i sure as hell wouldnt be looking straight at him while i was doing it. He'd be gone for a year if that was the case.

I looked at the replay, I have to say, its tough not to give him the benefit of the doubt, the cowboys player looks to be holding the leg, or tangled with his arm somehow, Hayne might have been rushing to get to marker or shaking his foot to get untangled. (It is what anyone would do in that situation)

Hayne is a turd. He is way worse than Bird. Bird is nowhere near as bad ashe used to be, he is pretty clean with the judiciary these days, sure he niggles but a lot of players do (Parker, Ennis, Hodges for instance) he is an example of a guy who used to regularly cross the line but now knows to curb it so he is right there on it, Gallen and Hayne are way off the curve....so to speak.

someone has already tried to shoot Hayne [icon_lol1.

I think it was deliberate. He might claim he was trying to get foot free but I got no doubt his intention was stomp on Weston.

I hate Hayne but I thought it looked like an accident. When they played it in real speed it all happened so quickly and so clumsily. I'm sure he didn't actively try to avoid the head but if the Cowboy hadn't grabbed his leg then the whole thing wouldn't have happened.

I'll hate Ennis in blue and white next year, but he is no way near the piece of Sh^t hayne is, i had to re-join again coz my old user got deleted, and i needed to know others had the same desire to smash jarrod into the middle of next year. I hate the son of a b^tch. Everything he tries to do, is filled with lies and disregard. hayne, f U!

Penalty Milking no good little PUNK. This is one player who think's he is bigger than the game, if he's so good of a
player PLEASE for the love of GOD someone from the SUper league buy him out and piss him off from australia.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest, ever since that milked penalty broncos game
and origin. That's what the forum is for.

To be honest this is the first time i been to this years forum. [icon_lol1.

While were at it, Willie, your a wanker! umm, what else can i let out since march? haha [icon_razz1 [icon_lol1. :mrgreen:

bfoord said:
someone has already tried to shoot Hayne [icon_lol1.

Shame they missed.
I have always hated Hayne with a passion, this just proves what a dirty player he is.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Dash
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Behold
  • BroncosAlways
  • Midean
  • phoenix
  • kiwibronco
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • porouian
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Brotherdu
  • Sproj
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.