Jordan Kahu-injuries

• Thread starter BroncosFan4Life7
  • Start date
B

BroncosFan4Life7

NYC Player
Sep 1, 2013
Do you think Jordy's injury curse will ever stop?

Pointless

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean do you think that he will ever play a whole year without getting any injuries?? Personally I hope so

Pointless

Pointless

Deleted: Quoted deleted text.

The subject at hand is if you believe Jordan Kahu will stop getting injured.

I hope he does, because he seems to show a little bit of promise, and he needs to have more game time to prove a lot of people on here right, that he is the next coming of Jesus.

I mean do you think that he will ever play a whole year without getting any injuries?? Personally I hope so

He's definitely due for a bit of good luck .......

If his run of bad luck continues / next major injury happens, he should hang up the boots. Watching him run down by a front rower couple weeks back was embarrassing

No doubt got talent but .....

He's definitely due for a bit of good luck .......

If his run of bad luck continues / next major injury happens, he should hang up the boots. Watching him run down by a front rower couple weeks back was embarrassing

No doubt got talent but .....

but what?

But

I think his body is broken and the talent that he undoubtedly does have, won't be able to be utilised properly because of it.

If he can't get some real time injury free, he's headed for the scrap heap IMO.

Hoping and praying that that does not happen

He had 2 or 3 injuries this year that ruled him out of games, didn't he? Should season his food with extra magnesium and calcium or whatever.

Made of glass I swear to god. Speaking of which, so's fucking Gidley...but that's neither here nor there.

Made of glass I swear to god. Speaking of which, so's fucking Gidley...but that's neither here nor there.

I would say that it's closer to there, not here.

On the topic of Kahu I sure as hell hope he stops getting injured. He could very well be our next Hodges.

Unread

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • eggstar10
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Galah
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.