Josh McCrone Rumour

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
McCrone is staying where he is - I posted a link to that elsewhere. But then, what do you believe these days?

hayseed

hayseed

QCup Player
Feb 20, 2013
If the rumour started on here, then it is automatically horseshit. Shame though, McCrone is streets ahead of anything we currently have.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
If the rumour started on here, then it is automatically horse****. Shame though, McCrone is streets ahead of anything we currently have.

No he's not.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
If the rumour started on here, then it is automatically horseshit. Shame though, McCrone is streets ahead of anything we currently have.
Wow, big statement there. Can't agree with it!

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Easy to look good against the Dragons.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Wallace was terrible against the Dragons.

How was he terrible against them? And besides that doesn't back up your argument cos Wallace is no longer really one of our halves

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
R u watching the game Porthoz? I am not his biggest fan but he has been really good tonite.
Nah mate, my customers are keeping me occupied... :glare:
He's a good runner of the ball, better than any we have, but his passing and kicking are pretty crap, even worse than Wallace or Prince IMO.

Last edited:
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The Mole is saying we are targeting McCrone in the latest league week. I swear they have a new Broncos target each week. Not happening

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Question from the Greenhouse to yhe Mole:
@RLW_Mole @RLW_Mole so Moley you think BOTH Josh McCrone and Anthony Milford will be at the Broncos next year?!

Answer:
@TheGHRaiders Milford very likely... and yes, they want McCrone too

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
If that's true.. yuck

1. Milford
6. McCrone
7. Hunt

=(

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
If that's true.. yuck

1. Milford
6. McCrone
7. Hunt

=(

I agree but what about Barba? Apparently Locke might go to the Dogs which means Barba would get his release. I'd say the McCrone rumour is shite as the Raiders would be pretty screwed if they lost both McCrone and "The MILF".

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I agree but what about Barba? Apparently Locke might go to the Dogs which means Barba would get his release. I'd say the McCrone rumour is shite as the Raiders would be pretty screwed if they lost both McCrone and "The MILF".

Well I mean.. no, they'd still have Robinson at 1, Cornish at 6, Campo at 7, their depth is insane.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Galah
  • Scorchie
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Alec
  • Mr Fourex
  • Dash
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Midean
  • jd87
  • Spoon
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.