Kodi Nikorima Joins the Warriors

Ok 18 then and 19 would be seibold. McGuire is with this agent as well but I'm not sure who kahu is with. It's dangerous anyway having 1 person with so much power.
Is it though? If the player manager knows everyone else's salary they can also encourage players to take what they're offered as he knows there really is nothing left in the biscuit tin. It can work both ways.

Every half back that has donned this 7 jersey, has been criticised ad nauseum for not reaching the heights of Alfie.

He was superb for NZ on the England tour and has been giving his all in the Broncs colours this year (even though not good enough for majority of the fellow Broncs fans).

Take it Kodi, go help your brothers back home where you will be more appreciated as a halfback. Some of us will still cheer for you even if you're not in the Broncs jersey.

He was good for NZ, but that's NZ. He hasn't been good for the Broncos and I don't care how hard he tries, he isn't performing.

He has shown no sign of even looking like he could develop the skills we require from him and it's time we move on from him. He is not a halfback, he never will be a halfback, and we need a halfback.

He was superb for NZ on the England tour and has been giving his all in the Broncs colours this year (even though not good enough for majority of the fellow Broncs fans).
Seriously? The last thing Nikorima gives off is the ‘giving it his all’ vibe. By all reports he’s a locker room cancer with a shit attitude and that shows on the field. His blatant refusal to defend is a key indicator.

Seriously? The last thing Nikorima gives off is the ‘giving it his all’ vibe. By all reports he’s a locker room cancer with a shit attitude and that shows on the field. His blatant refusal to defend is a key indicator.

all of that is a Crock of shit ....

he may not be the type of halfback that we need, but that isn't down to his work ethic or attitude or anything even remotely like it.

it is down to where his strengths and weaknesses lie. if a team has a good controlling half, but is missing a dynamic, running half with a bit of x-factor about him ... then you couldn't go past Kodi (especially for the price he commands). unfortunately for us, that's not what we need considering our investment in Milford.

By what reports? Everything I've read shows Nikorima in a glowing light. His skillset lets him down, but attitude, willingness to learn, and team-first approach sound impeccable.

For what its worth neither Milf nor Knik are controlling halves. It's no coincidence that they are good mates as both are submissive by nature. We need a dominating half that will boss the forwards and be confident enough to allow Milf to do his thang. A journeyman in the vein of Jeff Robson is what we need. If we are lucky enough to snare somebody better when we go with Tommy Deardon then we'll all be laughing.

I like the cut of young Deardon's jib. From what I have seen of him he looks the goods. He'll take some time to adjust and mature though so for heaven's sake BHQ - give him a season or two before panning him.

Patience and gentle encouragement - it's what loyal supporters do.

Oh come on. Kodi lacks game management, organisation and kicking skills, all fundamental to a halfback, but he fucking gives 100% each game without a single doubt! I would be really sad to see him go, because despite being a square peg trying to fit a round hole, he never stopped trying.

He could be a great player for us in a different position. Of course I favour fullback, but as a relief for Macca off the bench, or as a five-eight if Milford was moved back to the custodian spot, he would be a great option at a reasonable price.

Last edited:
For what its worth neither Milf nor Knik are controlling halves. It's no coincidence that they are good mates as both are submissive by nature.
According to who? Everything I've heard is that they are not mates at all.

He was good for NZ, but that's NZ. He hasn't been good for the Broncos and I don't care how hard he tries, he isn't performing.

He has shown no sign of even looking like he could develop the skills we require from him and it's time we move on from him. He is not a halfback, he never will be a halfback, and we need a halfback.
Isn't performing?? He's been good in every game this year.. this is crap

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Old Mate
  • Jazza
  • simplythebest
  • theshed
  • Aldo
  • Broncs1459
  • Dash
  • Lozza
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • sooticus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.