"Magic" Round 9 discussion

Anyone know what the ‘unnecessary’ penalty was for?

Matterson had an absolute ripper of a game. He's progressing really well - there was a period where he looked like a defensive Matt Gillett clone, but his attack has come on really well too.

Won't be picking Penrith again for awhile judging by that. They're garbage this year and we're coming into Origin season

I had to laugh, i was listening to the Triple M call of the Panthers/Tigers game while i was out and the commentator got really excited when the ref actually blew a penalty due to the shot clock expiring ... he just couldn't believe they actually enforced the rule

I can't remember the last time a team have gone back-to-back-to-back-to-back, if ever.

4 straight tries. Unbelievable.

Eels a few weeks back would have to be close? Not in so quick a time though I don't think.

D6MgD8dUEAEXfd6.jpg

I wonder if the NRL will reconsider the "magic" round next season after the injuries tonight? What a shit show. The field was compromised after one match in the rain and by Sunday it's going to be a disaster.

Good Lord...

I wonder if the NRL will reconsider the "magic" round next season after the injuries tonight? What a shit show. The field was compromised after one match in the rain and by Sunday it's going to be a disaster.

Good Lord...
Nothing to see here..................

Good Lord...
Were any of them caused by the field?

Were any of them caused by the field?
I don't know honestly, but having a weekend of 80 minute games on one field is definitely a stupid thing to do. If you watched the previous match you would've noticed the turf being ripped up on many occasions, surely that's not a good thing?

Save that spectacle for the 9's.

I don't know honestly, but having a weekend of 80 minute games on one field is definitely a stupid thing to do. If you watched the previous match you would've noticed the turf being ripped up on many occasions, surely that's not a good thing?

Save that spectacle for the 9's.
Unless there are injuries caused by the actual ground and not players landing badly, there's literally no problem to complain about though.

Good Lord...

Roosters play on Sunday, we have Roosters next week. Hopefully all the games beforehand prepare the ground..........really well for them.

Roosters play on Sunday, we have Roosters next week. Hopefully all the games beforehand prepare the ground..........really well for them.
You're doing a thing where you wish injuries on players, it's not funny, cool or appropriate.

You're doing a thing where you wish injuries on players, it's not funny, cool or appropriate.
Nah, I've been hoping the ground gets chopped up all week, not for injuries apart from dirt-burn, Just so the NRL can see how stupid they are. I hope the Roosters are all sore as **** from playing on a substandard surface and only getting a 5 day turnaround and we win. I am glad I have you as the moral compass of all that is good and well and acceptable though. Thank you for that.

Nah, I've been hoping the ground gets chopped up all week, not for injuries apart from dirt-burn, Just so the NRL can see how stupid they are. I hope the Roosters are all sore as **** from playing on a substandard surface and only getting a 5 day turnaround and we win. I am glad I have you as the moral compass of all that is good and well and acceptable though. Thank you for that.
Nice turnaround, totally convinced now that you weren't wishing injuries upon players. I'm being serious by the way, very, very serious.

No communication there from the Warriors.

Green puts in a grubber in the in-goal, no one chases. No one knew it was even on.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Justwin
  • MasterWright
  • Organix
  • dasherhalo
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • Griffo
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Browny
  • barker
  • Manofoneway
  • RolledOates
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.