"Magic" Round 9 discussion

Lol-ing at a report that good old Hunt dropped a ball that let to the Warriors late try. Never fails to show up when he doesn’t have a controlling halves partner and Widdop helping his arse.

I'm fucking sick of the Warriors bullshit, every fucking time.

But on a positive note, if I tip them when they play us, they'll surely lose.

Also Ponga is fucking awesome.

Warriors hooker didn't look half bad imo, what was his name? Lawton....Laughton?

Karl Lawton, he's from the Gold Coast Titans and his brother Kayne played for the Gold Coast Titans a bunch.

Has always looked likely in first grade, but has yet to cement his spot in the top grade.

What is the difference between that hit and Klemmers hit on Haas last year? One bloke gets binned, the other bloke gets a pat on the back for a good shot?

To be honest, Melbourne does look a lot better than Parra tonight.

What is the difference between that hit and Klemmers hit on Haas last year? One bloke gets binned, the other bloke gets a pat on the back for a good shot?

Haas doesn't play for Melbourne

Last edited:
Geez Andrew Voss goes on with hysterical bullshit sometimes. In no universe was that a send off offence.

Haas fell into it didn't he?
So did Hughes. Still shoulder to face contact, with intent to flatten.

I might be wrong, but I always had a problem with that shot being passed off as accidental.

This could get to 70 the way it's going.

More than half of the Storm 17 players scored tries.

Holy shit, I turned the game off at Half time cause I knew Melbourne would win, but 64 points is mindblowing.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Accept
  • cento
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Tmac
  • Allo
  • bert_lifts
  • Santa
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Foordy
  • Swordfish
  • Stix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TimWhatley
  • Browny
  • DrGee
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.