NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 18 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Walsh’s goal line defense is poor. Hopefully Kevvie smacks some good sense into him or he’s no better than Isaako.

Agree, why hasn't he saved 4 tries and set up another 3..

FFS

CHT looks a little disinterested tonight . At least in defending. Warriors just look like they need a spark.

Warriors have done well to still be in the game, might take it's toll late in the game

However, a try heading into half-time makes things interesting

He's lost interest in RL and is retiring end of the year.
I heard that. Still a little bit poor to not put in the effort while he is still cashing a paycheck. Doesn't help the teammates fire.

Shit, hope I didn't put the jinx on him.

Hmmmm maybe he's just lost that passion to play through pain

Walsh's positioning is poor but gets made to look ok with his speed off the mark and alertness. This will need to improve. The other worry is disappears for 70 minutes a game. Not saying he's better but that's actually one of nius strengths.

I dunno, the support player was in front of the ball runner there up until the stage where he crosses the line, pretty dumb though from Robson. Nobody was tackling JT there
It wasn’t until jt got grabbed and slowed down did he run past him. I feel like that needs to brought into consideration. I’m not arguing your point though as it’s the letter of the law.

Yep, Walsh needs to lose that "aww, ref" attitude. Needs to inject himself more and more often. He picked up in the last couple of minutes there, but he wasn't running off Johnson's shoulder enough for mine.

This game has been underwhelming so far.

Yep, Walsh needs to lose that "aww, ref" attitude. Needs to inject himself more and more often. He picked up in the last couple of minutes there, but he wasn't running off Johnson's shoulder enough for mine.

This game has been underwhelming so far.

I'm not sold on him but he is reportedly cheap and I'm sure he will put in back at the club he loves.

Bit hard to judge Walsh on anything, given he's at a club he knows he's leaving and it is highly unlikely they will make the finals

Not sure what's motivating him

I'm not sold on him but he is reportedly cheap and I'm sure he will put in back at the club he loves.
Yep, I'm just looking at where I would like to see some improvement. Happy to have him back, his Warriors time has been a good growing time for him. Plenty of reasons for him to not be playing well this season, but he's not horrible at all.

It got stuck to his hand

Bit hard to judge Walsh on anything, given he's at a club he knows he's leaving and it is highly unlikely they will make the finals

Not sure what's motivating him
Professional pride.

But I'm not going to write him off, I think we'll get the best out of him.

Haha, King Gutho with the spew. Nice shot Montoya!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Spooky1013
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FACTHUNT
  • bert_lifts
  • broncs30
  • Foordy
  • MrMoore
  • Manifesto
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • DrGee
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.