NRL 2022 Round 22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coates touched that first.

wow, the Panthers attack sucks tonight

Did I just hear the ref say a bloke kicking out of a tackle and collecting a bloke in the head was incidental?

That's two weeks in a row that a panthers player has kicked out and old mate knew exactly where Smith was because he's hanging onto his leg.

Protected fucking species everywhere in league... Ennis laughing it off but you know the **** would be blowing up and calling for several weeks suspension if it was a bronco

I do not like the Melbourne storm.
Not in principle, nor on past form

I do not like the Melbourne team
They're paid much more than what it seems

I do not like them in the comp
I do not like their Media pomp

I do not like to watch them play
I do not like them any day

I do not like them in the night
Their salary cap is just not right

Did I just hear the ref say a bloke kicking out of a tackle and collecting a bloke in the head was incidental?

That's two weeks in a row that a panthers player has kicked out and old mate knew exactly where Smith was because he's hanging onto his leg.

Protected fucking species everywhere in league... Ennis laughing it off but you know the **** would be blowing up and calling for several weeks suspension if it was a bronco

The crazy thing is if Smith had have dived there he would have been far more likely to receive the penalty. However since the onus on the video referee was to contradict the original call they were always going to apply some kind of standard.

Otherwise they take a very black and white view. Did Smith get kicked? Yes, penalty Storm. Did Feldt run into the back of Kepaoa who was trying to buy his team mate space? Penalty Cows.

He milked it just like Farnworth milked Feldt's but you can't just shove a player off the ball.

Didn't the Panthers' player kick the ball with his foot as they came together? I wasn't paying much attention so I am not making a statement, I'm asking.

Didn't the Panthers' player kick the ball with his foot as they came together? I wasn't paying much attention so I am not making a statement, I'm asking.

After he ran into him and used both his arms to get to the ball.

Not in principle, nor on past form

I do not like the Melbourne team
They're paid much more than what it seems

I do not like them in the comp
I do not like their Media pomp

I do not like to watch them play
I do not like them any day

I do not like them in the night
Their salary cap is just not right

I do not like green eggs and ham .

poor from the Bulldogs

Good start for the warriors

Remember we had a try disallowed when Billy slapped at the ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • RolledOates
  • Santa
  • Brotherdu
  • leon.bott
  • Fitzy
  • cento
  • Jedhead
  • mrslong
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • john1420
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Rowdy124
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • Allo
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.