NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 23 Discussion

terrible 5th tackle play from the Knights

Canberra score off a shocking tackle attempt by Milford lol

Milford has been dreadful this half. One good kick and the rest a dumpster fire.

If Canberra make the eight they will have done so scraping past horrible sides.

Brisbane or Canberra are getting toweled up week one of the finals regardless.

What a freaking amazing game this is in the AFL!!!

What a freaking amazing game this is in the AFL!!!

Sorry mate, have you suffered a serious blow to the head recently? You used the words 'amazing game' and 'AFL' in the same sentence.

Sorry mate, have you suffered a serious blow to the head recently? You used the words 'amazing game' and 'AFL' in the same sentence.

Mate, go watch that game and then compare it to the garbage the NRL has put up this weekend.

Mate, go watch that game and then compare it to the garbage the NRL has put up this weekend.
Maybe if the lions didn’t get pumped by 50 you’d have an argument

Maybe if the lions didn’t get pumped by 50 you’d have an argument

Maybe. I obviously don't care if people like the sport or not, all I'm saying is that this round has been excellent (aside from the Lions junk).

Maybe. I obviously don't care if people like the sport or not, all I'm saying is that this round has been excellent (aside from the Lions junk).

You might wanna spare the AFL comments around a heap of very grumpy Broncos supporters lol Just a suggestion.

You might wanna spare the AFL comments around a heap of very grumpy Broncos supporters lol Just a suggestion.

Meh I have never cared obviously if people like it or not. But let's put it this way, imagine going out of finals on the back of two 1 point losses to two top four sides. Ouch.

A Raiders loss would be handy but somehow I feel like we need the Raiders on our heels to get the motivation up for the next two games.

If that's what this side needs to be motivated, we've got problems.

The past month all I've been hearing from players is how excited they are to be playing finals footy... That says it all about where their heads are at.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • The Strapper
  • Johnny92
  • lynx000
  • Ondi
  • Kev_Guz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • FACTHUNT
  • Evander
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.