CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 24 Discussion

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
In all honesty, how many of our current playing group would be watching (or caring) what’s going on in Canberra now ? A handful imo..

i doubt many footy players watch too much NRL on their off time. even Reynolds has said before he doesn't

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Remember, JWH basically did the same thing just not quite as forceful and it was just a right of passage.
That's what the two idiots were claiming last night... "he's a 19yr old winger trying to come into the middle... you're god damn right he should be expecting a forearm through his face"

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
NAS is one of the biggest thugs in the NRL, he should get weeks for that.

He did it recently, I think there was less separation between his arm the blokes head on that occasion, this time he has eye contact with the victim and comes down with as much force as one can come down with in that situation.

Outside of cracking a blokes cheekbone, not sure what else he could've done to make it look worse.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
NAS is one of the biggest thugs in the NRL, he should get weeks for that.

He did it recently, I think there was less separation between his arm the blokes head on that occasion, this time he has eye contact with the victim and comes down with as much force as one can come down with in that situation.

Outside of cracking a blokes cheekbone, not sure what else he could've done to make it look worse.
It's why I was thrilled when JWH roughed up NAS. Showed who the real alpha was.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Parker immediately dismissing Collins hip drop... "I think it will be on the lower scale"

Isn't this Collins 3rd or 4th cannon ball or hip drop THIS YEAR!!
Won't play another game this season.

Good to see the league taking hip drops seriously.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Lolo on $1m at 120kg doing what our wannabe $1m man should be doing

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Me wanting storm and cowboys to win in one weekend and they’re both being roughed by the ref. So freaking typical.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
**** Kyle Feldt . Plays like superman against us but cnuts got stumps for hands when we need him tonight

Unread

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • BroncsNBundy
  • teampjta
  • mitch222
  • Bucking Beads
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Browny
  • Broncorob
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.