NRL 2023 Finals Week 2 Discussion

That knock on missed call and then the six again on Melbournes last set for a guy diving back down on the ground was revolting. Such a Melbourne way to win.
The attempt to claim a hip-drop as well was cynical at best and that should have been penalised for bringing the game into disrepute. Such a low (soccer like) act. Harry's however, by the letter of law should have been penalised despite it being a mere tap. Harry did not cover himself in glory with his actions either,. But Klein should have gave the penalty. Instead I think in his own mind he was evening up on his previously missed knock on from Harry.

Klein all too often makes interpretations that have a habit of causing huge momentum shifts. Personally, I find him the least competent of the refs, yet he seems to be given so many high profile games.

Anyone know why channel 9 coverage is starting an hour and a half before the game today?

I'll take the 70's over 95 percent of the modern crap on tv.

So who is gonna be the Broncos chew toy next week? Let's find out.

I kid, the Warriors are the closest thing I have to a 2nd team and if you held a gun to my head and told me to support a NSW side, it would be Newcastle for their ever loyal fans. I sincerely wish it was going to be anyone else.

So who is gonna be the Broncos chew toy next week? Let's find out.

I kid, the Warriors are the closest thing I have to a 2nd team and if you held a gun to my head and told me to support a NSW side, it would be Newcastle for their ever loyal fans. I sincerely wish it was going to be anyone else.

Don't stress. Newcastle is my second team but if they make next week, I still want them to be beaten by 70.

sometimes a 70's movie
Even though I was born in the 90s I love a good 70s movie especially Jaws.
jaws GIF by hero0fwar

This game seems early even taking into account the time difference... why not a 5.30 or 6.30 start time??

An afternoon game probably favours the expansive style of Newcastle more than anything.

We also miss out on the "black out" entrance that warriors have been doing at the start of games

This game seems early even taking into account the time difference... why not a 5.30 or 6.30 start time??

An afternoon game probably favours the expansive style of Newcastle more than anything.

We also miss out on the "black out" entrance that warriors have been doing at the start of games

From a selfish point of view, I don't mind because I can go straight to the AFL after and not have to split screen.

Is there a rugby clash?

Or maybe the nrl just wanted to keep their priorities with the prime time BroncosW game tonight 😆

Is there a rugby clash?

Or maybe the nrl just wanted to keep their priorities with the prime time BroncosW game tonight 😆
World Cup is on in France, maybe the All Blacks are playing... but time difference would be well out

Will be interesting to see how this game plays out.

Knights are probably coming into this game in better form with Ponga in electric form... but Warriors have performed well all year to finish where they are and are playing at home.

Might all down to Ponga vs SJ... feel warriors also need CNK to have a big game.

Tohu Harris looked so nervous coming out the tunnel then.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Johnny92
  • marw
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncosarethebest
  • heartly87
  • ChewThePhatt
  • mitch222
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mustafur
  • Kev_Guz
  • Astro
  • BroncoFan94
  • Manofoneway
  • RolledOates
  • Foordy
  • Allo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.