NRL 2023 Round 1 Discussion

Lol... doesn't even look like the warriors player touches it, but vid ref goes with it.

Looks like the trend this year will just be benefit to whatever the onfield ref says happened

Lol... doesn't even look like the warriors player touches it, but vid ref goes with it.

Looks like the trend this year will just be benefit to whatever the onfield ref says happened
I thought that was actually the correct decision. That ball ping-ponged between the two players.

Why aren't teams repacking the scrum on an offside penalty?

If they go offside again it's professional foul... so they have to actually stay onside which means the attacking team has an advantage

Why aren't teams repacking the scrum on an offside penalty?

If they go offside again it's professional foul... so they have to actually stay onside which means the attacking team has an advantage
The smarter teams will use it like this

I thought that was actually the correct decision. That ball ping-ponged between the two players.
Looked like Hunt had his arm on top of the warriors player and hooked it back into his body where he knocked it on.

I didn't see it get close to a warriors arm outside of that

My teenage self would have named my kid Phoenix

That's gotta be a send off

Actually on replay, that was actually a great tackle, never mind.

Here's an example of starting a fight over nothing and looking to get a penalty for 'hitting too hard'

That's gotta be a send off

Actually on replay, that was actually a great tackle, never mind.
Looked to be tackled flat on his back... what was wrong with it

So much for new rules speeding up the game. Could have made myself a cuppa

One of the worst sets I've ever seen in my life

LOL what the heck was that penalty? so inconsistent

Active Now

• Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Rambstien
  • KickHaas
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
  • mieko
  • Ondi
  • Jazza
  • RolledOates
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • azza.79
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.