NRL 2023 Round 1 Discussion

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Yep because the two we currently have did awful against the two time defending champs.
LOL. Just saying: at least we've established the excuse that there was no one else was complete bullshit.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
These butchers don’t seem great. Oh yeah crichton is missing….that explains it.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Can't believe the Roosters picked up Turpin. His passing from dummy half is still ordinary with some Roosters forwards having to pull up on their runs because the ball is nearly behind them.
Yes, the reality of the Rooster's cap management doesn't really match the bleating from the peanut gallery.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
**** it... Uncle Nick is on the phone... these ***** won't even make it out of Brisbane

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
gotta say i want to hate the dolphins but i really am enjoying how they are playing. if they play every game like this they will be a hard team to not get behind.

except when they play us then **** them
F4C75467 88D5 473C A6E6 568A2A22FB69

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
gotta say i want to hate the dolphins but i really am enjoying how they are playing. if they play every game like this they will be a hard team to not get behind.

except when they play us then **** them
Same boat. I am liking their footy.
Imagine Herbie in this side?

Plus f**k the Rorters.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
The was always going to get up for today and the Roosters have a bucketload of players out, so it isn't surprising. You put Manu, Crichton, JWH, Tuponuia?, Watson and Momirovski even back in there and this is a very different side.

However, with Niu, Isaako and Wallace in The's side, they are going to have good days like this and terrible ones as well, they won't be consistent.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
The was always going to get up for today and the Roosters have a bucketload of players out, so it isn't surprising. You put Manu, Crichton, JWH, Tuponuia?, Watson and Momirovski even back in there and this is a very different side.

However, with Niu, Isaako and Wallace in The's side, they are going to have good days like this and terrible ones as well, they won't be consistent.
Sorry but to say it isn't surprising is a cop out. Everyone was predicting they'd be destroyed and a majority had them penned as sure things for the bottom 4.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.