NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 17 Discussion

Except Manly of course, they're a class above the degenerate Sydney rabble.

Riki is a huge reason why we've been great. The effort he puts in the kick pressure is phenomenal. And it puts the opponents right on the back foot.

Also he's such a terrific guy.
As opposed to the new enemy #1. Maybe Kevvie was right to hold him back.

Qld just got stronger with Ponga at FB for #3

Shit that's a blow, with Flegler out too. Wonder who replaces Riki, Piakura?

Piakura funnily enough is replacing Capewell. Then the fourth option, Frei is also out injured. We are really shot at second row currently, so short in fact one of our inexperienced but promising props is named there.

Qld just got stronger with Ponga at FB for #3

I don't think Ponga plays.

He ruled himself out of the whole series and told Slater not to consider him for selection at all. I get the feeling Hammer will be moved back there.

I don't think Ponga plays.

He ruled himself out of the whole series and told Slater not to consider him for selection at all. I get the feeling Hammer will be moved back there.

As mentioned previously, it'll be Brimson.

Piakura funnily enough is replacing Capewell. Then the fourth option, Frei is also out injured. We are really shot at second row currently, so short in fact one of our inexperienced but promising props is named there.
Just saw its young Willison, came off the bench in our ill-fated rd 13 game and went alright from memory. Pretty big ask, good luck to the kid.

Anyone at broncsHQ know if origin counts as one of Reece's 3 games yet

The '47ers - Silvertails said:
Poor ol Reece never stood a chance with Fifita going into bat for him 🤦🏻‍♂️😂
I wonder who is feeling more betrayed this morning: Putin because of Prigozhin or Walsh because of Fifita.

The poster I Bleed Maroon on the Broncos forum... absolute plonker.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • maddo
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.