NRL 2023 Round 2 Discussion

Is Latrell playing tonight? The commentators haven’t mentioned him so I wasn’t sure.

Luai and Graham both committing fouls there

Is Latrell playing tonight? The commentators haven’t mentioned him so I wasn’t sure.
Only side playing tonight is the champion side Penrith, they can do no wrong, except when they do but you don't hear a peep then.

That is kind of piss funny to be honest

I'm not so sure about that ... it went in the Panthers favour after all

hold the phone. i left the room for a second, didn't realise it was taken of them.

yep. he''ll be heading to centrelink in the morning

Luai trying to rip Graham's shirt off even though neither have the ball.

He's been getting away with it for so long that he feels he can basically just tackle anyway off the ball

hold the phone. i left the room for a second, didn't realise it was taken of them.

yep. he''ll be heading to centrelink in the morning
Local branch is opening for after the match as we speak

Has to be ruled as the same as Cleary's one earlier in the game

Is that not normal clearing the ruck??

Used it before for Chinny

I wonder that myself because he was a gun in 20s. I'm not sure if he's one of those types who went to a desperate club looking for a gig and it didn't work out. Or if he just stuck around Penrith bided his time until eventually they gave him a shot.

Honestly think it's a good advertisement for the lower grades.
I tried looking up what happened and there isn't much information other then he had alot of injuries but he has stayed in the Penrith system the entire time.

It just seems insane that a player like him hasn't been noticed by other teams, I assume most of that time he was playing was in Ron Massey rather than NSW Cup.

Soni off for a HIA now.

Cleary needs to rotate his hookers so freebies from HIA's are on the menu

Do Souths have any 7 or 6 out there tonight? got nothing near the Panthers line

The challenges were both correct calls. I'm surprised they got them right. Usually they get those wrong

Walker is no where near the player now that he was with Reynolds

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Dash
  • broncos4life
  • jarro65
  • Tim K
  • broncsgoat
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • Spooky1013
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • The True King
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fitzy
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.