NRL 2023 Round 4 Discussion

Nice forward pass from dummy half to kick that off.

lisa simpson episode 20 GIF

Lol admission of a "tackled him too hard" penalty.

Klein comes out with "I'm not sure where you got him, but you've ended up around his head"

Yeah he ended up around his head when he got to the ground, because he folded the ****... What a load of shit that penalty is

Really? They're going to penalise that? Let's keep an eye out for the grubby facial massages from now on.

Fucking game management getting the Panthers back in

At least two forward passes in that Penrith try.

I love that Penrith 'NOT' getting 6 agains gets a mention on commentary. Everyone is just so accustomed to them getting them so frequently that none in 37 mins is unheard of.

Still got them into HT all even though 😂

Fair go, that Sivo thing should have been penalised, he basically tried to squash his head, weird stuff.

This is win-win. Either the panthers end up 1-2 (thanks to the bye) or the Eels are 0-4. Happy with either result but a Panthers loss would be sweeter.

Luai is seriously garbage... Kiks being on his edge has given him a career... **** I hope Panthers overpaid to keep him

Same. I'm sure they did, because I remember the articles about his last contract and him hoping the boys will still stick together. Despite the fact that a lot of the cap will be tied up in his and Clearys contract. Kikau, Crichton and Api all leaving since..

Grub Luai pulling Penisini off the tackle and then sitting on him so he can't get back in the defensive.

Being a fucking grub is about all he brings to this panthers sides at the moment

Good to see Zac Hoskings score a try. Had plenty of heart in the few games he played for us last year.
Been watching him all game, the guy must have a massive engine because he just keeps turning up.

Flying clothesline from Paulo there... see ya later mate

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Lostboy
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.