NRL Players and family members in hot water

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
FFFFFSSSSSSSS! Horrible news. Consent is sexy.

Feel like if it was a Broncos player being investigated the headline would be: "STAR BRONCO ACCUSED OF RAPE". The journos don't give a f**k about the alleged victim, they only care about generating revenue.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Can we speculate who we think looks the most rapey?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Courier mail article says its a high profile QLD Nrl player now. Its just not helpful being that sensational about it. All high profile players from 4 clubs now are under suspicion.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
wolfie wasnt speculating.... just saying Qld players past and present who are playing for the phins... the speculation is being done by the media.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
wolfie wasnt speculating.... just saying Qld players past and present who are playing for the phins... the speculation is being done by the media.

It isn't hard to understand what no speculation means mate, it is straight forward. If you have an issue with it, take it to staff chat.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015

Its all good mate. Probably better it was removed as i was actually doing what annoys me about the media without thinking first.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MrMoore
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • Alec
  • Big Del
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.