NRL Players and family members in hot water

Broncosarethebest

Broncosarethebest

NYC Player
Sep 3, 2022
Not a good situation at all and hopefully the law can make a fair and accurate assessment of this case with out the media/social media circus. Hopefully justice is served correctly whether allegations are true or not.
Shout out to mods for censoring the speculative comments so quickly too!

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Whats crazy is that reporter actually had the guts to contact that player personally and then to contact the club (who had no idea about it) . They’ll do anything to be the first people to report it even when it’s just an accusation. What did they expect the player to do? Have a chat on the phone about it?

After some of the stuff i heard Badel do, nothing would surprise me.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Anyone like to pm me if they’ve heard who it is? Or is that a no no as well? All good if it’s not playing by the rules.
You’re not even allowed to think about who it is

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
If you've been falsely accused of rape on a Tuesday night, I dare say it's probably in your best interest to let your club know before it's leaked to the media on Wednesday night.
Yeah that as well.

Broncosgirl

Broncosgirl

Deep in the Heart of Queensland
Contributor
Nov 9, 2022
Charged or investigating?
I thought I heard on the news that it had progressed to an actual investigation after the complaint had been received.

Haven't heard about any charges though

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Stop contemplating, thinking about thinking and considering speculating.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Prime Rugby League scandal date today:

* Fifita backflip
* Bennet signs with Souths then denies he signed with Souths.
* Brandon Wakeham arrested for selling mdma and coke.
* a former nrl player who possibly played for raiders sharks roosters and eels now playing bush footy caught sending nudes to team mates 16 year old sister.
* Qld origin player being investigated for rape accusation

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Prime Rugby League scandal date today:

* Fifita backflip
* Bennet signs with Souths then denies he signed with Souths.
* Wakeman arrested for selling mdma and coke.
* a former nrl player who possibly played for raiders sharks roosters and eels now playing bush footy caught sending nudes to team mates 16 year old sister.
* Qld origin player being investigated for rape accusation

What that means then is that this is all a smokescreen for something juicy that went down but powerbrokers in the NRL and media are trying to bury.

Has the Ponga situation suddenly gone quiet?

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Anyone like to pm me if they’ve heard who it is? Or is that a no no as well? All good if it’s not playing by the rules.

Nah people can PM with any info/speculation about who it is etc, they just cannot speculate on the open forum without a media link backing up their claim.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Nah people can PM with any info/speculation about who it is etc, they just cannot speculate on the open forum without a media link backing up their claim.
PM me anyone with info. Just want to know if it is/isn't a broncos player. Channel 9 are fuckwits for branding 120 nrl players with this...

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Whats crazy is that reporter actually had the guts to contact that player personally and then to contact the club (who had no idea about it) . They’ll do anything to be the first people to report it even when it’s just an accusation. What did they expect the player to do? Have a chat on the phone about it?
It's about being first. Not necesarily right or ethical, but first.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
Let's all not forget. The media called TC Robati high profile as well.... could be a fringe qcup player due to their sensationalism

Active Now

• K-Style
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • broncsgoat
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • LittleDavey
  • bb_gun
  • scobie
  • theshed
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • jarro65
  • Brocko
  • kman
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.