NRL Players and family members in hot water

It's really quite incredible that after all the shit he went through last year that he managed to 1) somehow slink his way back onto tv without anyone really making a scene and 2) **** it all up, again.

like come the **** on man.

Ironic that all the camera phone footage that has been used against players may now be used against journalists in the same way.

Their presence on Fox, Ch 9, etc. has increased their profile so they'll have to be aware of their actions, which they're not used to because it's usually swept under the rug.

You can hear multiple people yelling for him to stop and it’s not worth it. Some people can’t be helped.

Kent showing he's propensity towards rage and violence.

Wonder what else is on his rap sheet because he didn't just wake up at the age of 50 and decide to do this kind of shit.

Does anyone know when this footage was taken?

I’ve only watched 360 a couple of times since he returned and I thought he’s clearly a donkey on the edge. He looks like a man hanging onto his sanity by a thread. He’s angry and irritable (more than normal), these are obvious signs of depression/burn out/substance abuse and it’s probably a good thing for him to take some time off and address whatever is going on in his life.

360 has been unwatchable this year because he is not himself, whatever that is worth, he was pretty bad before he came back tbf.

It was unwatchable before, now they have Richie on as well, it needs to be cancelled entirely. I wish there was another, actually good program, with non sensationalist gutter journalists on it and no player agents allowed.

It was unwatchable before, now they have Richie on as well, it needs to be cancelled entirely. I wish there was another, actually good program, with non sensationalist gutter journalists on it and no player agents allowed.
They have an opportunity be a really informative source for us fans. They won't take it though because .. agendas.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.