State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
didnt think there was alot in that as far as contact with the head

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I can’t believe they picked Naden again after the way he played last week. He was the Knights best player!

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Can they force one team to change at half time?

BMD cup (women's QRL), Burleigh Bears played first half in North's away kit (kit bags must've been delayed) and that was less of a clash than these are.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Anyone tell Api someone spilled instant noodles on his head?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
the NRL really need to do something about players staying down every time the feel a hand brush their hair. In most cases it seems like they are refusing to play the ball until the bunker looks at the play.

my suggestion would be that if a player stays down under those circumstances, then they must immediately leave the field for a HIA, meaning the would have to stay off the field for 15 minutes minimum. that should sort out the guys that are actually hurt from those that are foxing it trying to get a penalty

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Crazy how often this happens to the Tigers. Didn’t old mate in a game earlier today and no sin bin

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Crazy how often this happens to the Tigers. Didn’t old mate in a game earlier today and no sin bin
Yeah JFH did one that looked similar to the Papi one, and only got penalised... couldn't have panthers down to 12 men for the final 10mins when they were also chasing the game

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
That's an awful decision.

EDIT: Take that one off them Badger.

😄 here we go.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
This game is a disgrace, what an embarrassing way to end the weekend.
I didn't really see it, but did Olam even contact the legs that much?

It looked awkward, but it looked like he was pulled back over the legs... not so much landing on top of the legs

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Rookie Alan
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.