NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 2 Discussion

so how long before Gould cuts his losses and sacks Ciraldo despite him having a 5 year contract

I feel bad for dogs fans, signs of a decent side there. Sharks got blessed, they are a bottom 8 side in a fair draw

I don't know why they didn't persist with Sexton, he is a decent halfback and even those are hard to find. Hutchison is a 6 and to be honest, Burton is not.

They looked instantly better last year when he came in...surely a pre-season with the squad would have been beneficial. I'd bring him in, move Hutchinson to 6, Burton to centre and Critter to FB. Taafe fired into the Sun. Or dump Hutchinson and put Taafe at 6, I won't claim to know much about the guy but I swear I heard/read somewhere that he was a stand out half coming through. Yet he only ever seems to be considered a FB.

I'd be going Critter 1, Taafe 6, Sexton 7 and I guess Mann stays 14, Hutchison out.

Mann would probably work at 6 if Taafe wouldn't work.

Burton has to play centre, and Critter just has to go to 1.

I'd be going Critter 1, Taafe 6, Sexton 7 and I guess Mann stays 14, Hutchinson out.

Mann would probably work at 6 if Taafe wouldn't work.

Burton has to play centre, and Critter just has to go to 1.

You’re in real trouble if Kurt Mann is your chosen backup 5/8

You’re in real trouble if Kurt Mann is your chosen backup 5/8
Oh agreed 100%, but whats the point of even carrying him at all like they are now?

Taafe is probably worth the go. Hutchison would also be better at 6 than 7.

Luai with a high shot that's ruled someone out of the game with concussion and now an absolutely blatant trip on Moses... no sin binnings yet.

Bad bad miss from Cleary there

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Morkel
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Justwin
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • TimWhatley
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Wild Horse
  • broncos4life
  • Stix
  • kman
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.