NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 2 Discussion

As an objective rugby league fan (which it is hard to be when one is hurting this much), we had two bloody good games of Saturday Night Footy (and a Tigers game). How good is our great game?!

Credit where it's due for being able to say that.

My love of the game is too connected to the fortunes of my team

Katoa was a decoy. Initially he was a legit option to get it, but the fact that he didn't get the ball, and therefore ended up in the line, between the ball carrier and defence coming across, is why it's an obstruction. He didn't technically stop in the line, but due to the proximity he was still in the line, and denied the defence a shot at the ball-runner.
He did get the ball though 😆😆

Maybe I need new glasses

I have big doubts about the Paps try. He's shoulder to shoulder with another player, when he gets the ball, the defenders on the outside all bang in to the decoy runner and denied the shot on Papenhausen.

The eye is quicker than the hand ? LOL .
Fair try in my analysis . Offloaded the ball in the tackle , Pappy receives scores .
He pulled the Billy Slater move twice ! Once on each side of the field .
I wanna see Piakura and Walsh pull the same move on the Storm now .

There is a lot of ill will toward Coates from us Broncs fans and we don't miss him at all BUT credit where it is due, that put down was something else.
Yeah soured by the fact it was like watching the old Cobra Kai win in the original karate kid movie, or watching the Mighty Ducks lose to the bully team. God damn I hate Melbourne.

There is a lot of ill will toward Coates from us Broncs fans and we don't miss him at all BUT credit where it is due, that put down was something else.

What did I say a week ago ?
Can`t catch for shit , but has a great tap back . Is stronger through his core , doesn`t get pushed back as often .

But ,, that put down was freakish . I thought for sure he would go over the sideline .

Still a fcking traitor though GRRR .

What did I say a week ago ?
Can`t catch for shit , but has a great tap back . Is stronger through his core , doesn`t get pushed back as often .

But ,, that put down was freakish . I thought for sure he would go over the sideline .

Still a fcking traitor though GRRR .

I don't know about the first part, he still gets pushed back a LOT for someone his size.

Jahrome Hughes has been charged for making contact with the ref. he's facing 1-2 weeks on the sidelines

They kept bombing him to cut down his metres last night .
Tells me they didn`t want him running onto the ball on tackle 2-3 .
The old Corey Oates hack .

It twists my nuts into knots and turns my stomach, but yes, that was a brilliant try that lowlife traitorous dog scored.

HOWEVER!!

I am right now listening to Mick Ennis and Corey Parker verbally blowing TurnCoates saying it was the best try in the history of rugby league ever and i want them both to have a terrible terrible day because of it.
They have been hanging around Vonny too much and are suffering from contagious hyperbole.

Jahrome Hughes has been charged for making contact with the ref. he's facing 1-2 weeks on the sidelines
That's fucking ridiculous. I cant stand Hughes but i hope they fight the charge and win.
That ref is standing right between the posts in an attacking set moving towards the center of the field, and literally puts himself in the middle of the defensive line.

If anything, the ref needs a weekend at coaching school.

Disgraceful that this is even being looked at as the players fault.

It twists my nuts into knots and turns my stomach, but yes, that was a brilliant try that lowlife traitorous dog scored.

HOWEVER!!

I am right now listening to Mick Ennis and Corey Parker verbally blowing TurnCoates saying it was the best try in the history of rugby league ever and i want them both to have a terrible terrible day because of it.
They have been hanging around Vonny too much and are suffering from contagious hyperbole.
It was a great put down and is up there because of context of the game.

The try from BMoz vs Sharks where he's being pushed out is pretty phenomenal... Nofo with his similar aerial try... and our very own @meady with his try along the sideline... was that also against the sharks??

This try would be a contender for put downs as well... Sharks a recurring theme here 🤔🤔

How the **** did knights let dom young go.

Insane start from Manly... how did they not score after that

thats a bullshit penalty.

Uncle Nicks influence evident early.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Organix
  • Jedhead
  • Spike
  • Rowdy124
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.