NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 2 Discussion

Dargs couldn’t even be March Premiers before turning to shit

Useless idiots

Dragons are rubbish, great try though don't get me wrong and the Dolphins a lot better this game.

You gotta feel for Ben Hunt. With the exception of the 2015 Broncos, he has been a part of some truly horrific sides throughout his career.

How many incomplete sets from the Drags? Too many errors.

Apparently one of the side effects of peptides is motor paralysis.

You gotta feel for Ben Hunt. With the exception of the 2015 Broncos, he has been a part of some truly horrific sides throughout his career.
I guess he'll always have Qld Origin sides that he's been in

He would have been an ideal prospect for the Dolphins if they popped onto the scene earlier.

I was sure he'd won a premiership with the dragons, more fool me.
Wouldn't mind him for a Reynolds replacement tbh

And despite this, never gives less than 110% effort every moment he's on the field. He deserves better.

I was sure he'd won a premiership with the dragons, more fool me.
Wouldn't mind him for a Reynolds replacement tbh

Pretty sure they are around the same age, but not quite as bashed up I guess. If it looks like our #7 stocks are not up to speed and they need another year to develop (or recruit), would love him here for one year in 2026.

Atmosphere at Redcliffe looks awesome. It's 20 mins down the road for me, the only thing keeping me going to a game there is my stance that the first game my 4 yo goes to is a broncs game.

Active Now

• marw
  • Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • jarro65
  • HVbronco
  • Pablo
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.