NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 2 Discussion

Hell of a response from the Dolphins.

Dragons showing that Flanagan still has a long way to go to get rid of the bad habits that have crept into the side in recent years.

It is amazing with the HIA's how some guys come back from pretty big knocks. Then you see others where the player looks alright, plays for a bit and gets pulled from the field only to fail the HIA.

Nikorima tonight it didn't look to big. The trainer was assessing him but as it looked more likey they were stalling the trainer went off. Nikorima made a few tackles afterwards only for the game to be stopped and he failed his HIA.

Molo needs to be banned

How long until it happens again

Dragons are still very much spoon material, last week was a lie.

Even when they look certain to score they are denied

Frank Molo with a vicious shoulder to the head at Dolphin Oval. Again. He should be in jail for manslaughter and here he is, still doing it.

And not a blip out of the talking heads.

Fox were creaming over Flanagan ready to crown him as the 2024 edition of ‘23 Webby or ‘22 Payten (Their former coworker too.. go figure) when they beat a Titans team without Foran, Fifita and Campbell..

Love to see that cheat come crashing back down to earth, gives ya the warm and fuzzies

So if this is the start of the glorious revival under Flanagan I'd hate to see the Dragons at their lowest.

Great week for QLD teams. At this point the best Titans can hope for is the Bye or the Tigers.
Enjoy the paycheck Fifita.

How do Dragons go from 28-4 to 0-38 in one round?

*insert meme here*

My second team manly are definitely Top8 material

The classic early-season Bennett bounce back performance. I thought the Dolphins would be much improved, I didn't expect 38-0!

If you put aside the occasion of their inaugural game, this would have to be the Dolphins best victory to date.

They played to their strengths - St George Illawarra weren't that bad, but when they had blemishes, the Dolphins made them pay. It started with that opening try, nobody else from St George chased the kick, so Bostock looked ahead and had an acerage of space to work with. He summed up the situation well and after the Dragons held a slight advantage in the arm wrestle, the Dolphins drew first blood.

The one thing that was noticeable early on was the Dolphins efforts to involve Isaako and it paid dividends when they placed the kick for him. 10-0 just played into the Dolphins hands and they could just get through their sets and force the Dragons to over-extend when they don't have the players to do so.

St George had one opportunity to get back into the game when Tyrell Sloan went through. If he scores, St George have all the momentum and could have easily scored another try off the back of it. I don't think too many other players other than the Hammer could have stopped Sloan from there - that was special.

While I disagreed with the vote for Tabuai-Fidow last week, the bleeding hearts who treated it like it was the biggest disgrace known to man rubbed me the wrong way. Even if he has his worst game, he's one of the best players in the game. Stands to reason even in his off days, he can still pull off plays players can only dream of and he deserves all six votes.

Plenty to like in general for the Dolphins, particularly Katoa who has continued to be a shining light at the Dolphins. I'm sure they'll be looking to lock him down in the coming months - he is free to sign with another club by November.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Midean
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Organix
  • Jedhead
  • Spike
  • Rowdy124
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.