NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 3 Discussion

Storm are literally missing half there side for those saying why are they playing like sh*t 😂
Their depth is pretty mediocre, can't tell if Storm bad or Newy good. Shock results this round, such an unpredictable comp.

O'Brien's turned to the the dark side and contracted Epstein, I knew he didn't kill himself

Loloero at lock has made about 5 errors himself in the first half
Warbrick also playing like crap.

Wish we played this Storm outfit 😂

OK I changed my mind, Knights smashing Storm is a good result. Storm beat us, we beat Knights proving beyond doubt we're a level above both of them.

Their depth is pretty mediocre, can't tell if Storm bad or Newy good. Shock results this round, such an unpredictable comp early rounds.
Are we seeing an end to the "Next Man Up" ethos everyone keeps telling us Melbourne install in all their players?

Are we seeing an end to the "Next Man Up" ethos everyone keeps telling us Melbourne install in all their players?
It was always a myth, can't put my finger on it but there's been a change in the refereeing Matrix, a shift in the Force is occuring. Coinciding with NAS being out for some reason.

It was always a myth, can't put my finger on it but there's been a change in the refereeing Matrix, a shift in the Force is occuring. Coinciding with NAS being out for some reason. Is he.. the One?
You might be right Morpheus! 😎

No Hughes, Munster and NAS for Storm. The Knights were always gonna be favourites for this game.

14-6

Storm strike back. Too late?

Epstein in the Knights coaching box?

Leo Thompson looking like he might be in trouble, on report for dangerous contact on Papz, might not be playing Nek week

Leo Thompson looking like he might be in trouble, on report for dangerous contact on Papz, might not be playing Nek week
Looked similar to what happened in our game. Eyes always on the ball but just didn’t jump to attempt to grab the ball

We should be able to beat this Knights team. They do not look as good as last year.

Here they come

Defence fell asleep

Unread

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncoscope
  • broncsgoat
  • Astro
  • Justwin
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Kev_Guz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • cento
  • Old Mate
  • Behold
  • Brocko
  • Culhwch
  • ivanhungryjak
  • lynx000
  • Financeguy
  • Waynesaurus
  • something
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.