LIVE GAME NRL Round 4 Discussion

Unfortunately, it's the result of having a black and white interpretation.

Problem is, I don't think things are going to be any better giving this bunker discretion either.

Annesley has said that the bunker got the obstruction call on the Manu try wrong. he said that they do have some discretion to determine if a defender would have been able to stop a try being scored

Annesley said

“Last week I supported two obstruction rulings by the Bunker,’’ Annesley said.

“I talked about the need for the lead runner to continue through the defensive line, and for the play not to be turned back through the gap created by a collision with a defender.

“Neither of these factors were present in last night’s decision (for the Manu no-try).

“In the circumstances, the Bunker does have discretion to consider whether a defender could have prevented the try.

“In my opinion, the try would have been scored regardless and the on-field decision should not have been overturned”.

Annesley has said that the bunker got the obstruction call on the Manu try wrong. he said that they do have some discretion to determine if a defender would have been able to stop a try being scored

Annesley said

“Last week I supported two obstruction rulings by the Bunker,’’ Annesley said.

“I talked about the need for the lead runner to continue through the defensive line, and for the play not to be turned back through the gap created by a collision with a defender.

“Neither of these factors were present in last night’s decision (for the Manu no-try).

“In the circumstances, the Bunker does have discretion to consider whether a defender could have prevented the try.

“In my opinion, the try would have been scored regardless and the on-field decision should not have been overturned”.
Weekly apology from Annesley may as well be scheduled for the day after a panthers game from now on

I'm watching the rorters vs penrith mini and I hope that every team that plays penrith from now on just drags the game into the gutter... take dives, run into people and fall over, etc.

panthers are taking the piss with the dives they take and so every other team should just fight fire with fire and turn it into an absolute shit fest... make the game as bad as it can be so that the media eventually tap the NRL on the shoulder and tell them to fix it, because panthers games are the absolute worst watch every weekend.

In non related but interesting news, today I learned that Andrew Voss is 57.

I can't stand the Panthers but I thought it was a pretty awesome sight watching Edwards, Leota, Yeo and To'o last night without Cleary. Lots of toys being thrown out over the Panthers in here lol

No, I think I wanted them sent to Sarajevo
I also earned a criminal record for conspiring to commit a break in at Storm headquarters to steal the magic saliva that Craig Bellamy dips his new recruits in to transform them from West Wyalong 4th grade to NRL immortal standard

I'm watching the rorters vs penrith mini and I hope that every team that plays penrith from now on just drags the game into the gutter... take dives, run into people and fall over, etc.

panthers are taking the piss with the dives they take and so every other team should just fight fire with fire and turn it into an absolute shit fest... make the game as bad as it can be so that the media eventually tap the NRL on the shoulder and tell them to fix it, because panthers games are the absolute worst watch every weekend.

Well the Ref did give a penalty against them for standing in the defence line after a kick . Which is one of their tactics. The forwards wait for the wingers and full back to bring the ball back to them instead of hustling to get behind the ball . Saving energy for tackling and running the ball .

I agree that was a good challenge and that is what it is there for. Because live, it looked like he lost it but he clearly didn't.

Stupid from Mahoney to go in with no attempt to wrap, but that is a very soft penalty

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Maddy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Stix
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Griffo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Inknition
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • levikaden
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Galah
  • Swordfish
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.