NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 7 Discussion

I'm not sure, but he got injured last week so i dont think they included him in this weeks squad.
Pretty sure he played the whole game as I was watching bits of it at the gym…

Pretty sure he played the whole game as I was watching bits of it at the gym…

Wouldnt surprise me. Still feel he made a bad choice moving to the Knights. They are trying to shoehorn him into playing 6 because the Ponga to 6 experiment failed. He's not remotely ready to switch from fullback to 6

Looking at the Knights upcoming matches last season you would lock them in for most, but seriously I think the Titans might register their first win this season against them.

Wouldnt surprise me. Still feel he made a bad choice moving to the Knights. They are trying to shoehorn him into playing 6 because the Ponga to 6 experiment failed. He's not remotely ready to switch from fullback to 6
Yeah, he was pretty rubbish from the bits I saw mind you they were getting spanked so wasn’t the easiest for Knights playmakers

Newcastle are awful. O’Brien absolutely fleeced them for that contract extension on the back of a few games of individual brilliance from Ponga.
Yep, if Ponga is not firing, they lose. If Ponga isnt playing, they lose by 30.
Shambles of a team that literally rely on a single guy.

Its a bit wrong, but i enjoy seeing Jackson Hastings get smashed.
Dude annoys me for some reason.

Best play of the game from the knghts and they left it till the last 30 seconds

ok so heres a match today that actually effects where we finish this round

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

One day I might understand why everyone thinks Drinkwater is a good player, maybe.

Hynes just need a player in support and it was another try

Active Now

• Galah
  • Skathen
  • Mustafur
  • Emanon
  • Lazza
  • Santa
  • vertigo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.