NRLW NRLW Brisbane Broncos Discussion 2024

I wouldn't mind if Broncos tried to poach Teagan Berry from Dragons.

She's been killing it at fullback for the Dragons this year. She would be a better option than Maddick. Plus, she's pretty hot.

She's been killing it at fullback for the Dragons this year. She would be a better option than Maddick. Plus, she's pretty hot.
The last line was what I was looking for

That’s not very hard - I don’t think it’ll ever happen though, especially while Prince is coach

Are nudie runs a thing for the girls if they don't score a try?

Some terrible news for two of the Broncos girls.

Toni Hunt will be out indefinitely as she begins chemotherapy following a second cancer diagnosis. She had only just returned after her previous cancer diagnosis.

Lavinia Gould's daughter is in serious condition from complications after her open heart surgery last month. Lavinia Gould will be out indefinitely to look after her.

Both the NRLW Home and Away jerseys will be embroidered in maroon with a heart above the Broncos logo with both players’ initials

Both the Broncos and the NRL will be donating to their GoFundMe.

If anyone wants to donate to their GoFundMe, you can do so here.

Some terrible news for two of the Broncos girls.

Toni Hunt will be out indefinitely as she begins chemotherapy following a second cancer diagnosis. She had only just returned after her previous cancer diagnosis.

Lavinia Gould's daughter is in serious condition from complications after her open heart surgery last month. Lavinia Gould will be out indefinitely to look after her.

Both the NRLW Home and Away jerseys will be embroidered in maroon with a heart above the Broncos logo with both players’ initials

Both the Broncos and the NRL will be donating to their GoFundMe.

If anyone wants to donate to their GoFundMe, you can do so here.

Thanks for posting this.

Just awful for the girls

Here’s the jersey :

With the Raiders and Titans winning by the same margin today, the path to finals remains the same couple of outcomes

Win and we’re in is the only one that should matter, especially to the girls

the Titans are 3rd on 12pts with +14, we are 4th on 10pts with +57 and the Raiders in 5th on 10 with -9.

Titans and Raiders play each other in the last round

We make finals if either:

We win against the Dragons, rendering the Titans v Raiders result inconsequential

Or

Titans win

As I don’t see a way for the Raiders to knock us out unless we have a score put on us should we lose

Titans should almost be more worried in a way as they could miss out if we win and Raiders beat them by 12 or more

Any of these contracted to the Broncs? I remember playing league in that area when younger, some big, fast Islanders in both boys and girls. Great to see that school get some success.

Any of these contracted to the Broncs? I remember playing league in that area when younger, some big, fast Islanders in both boys and girls. Great to see that school get some success.

Doesn’t matter as they’ll all go to the Knights in a couple of years /s

But honestly wouldn’t have a clue, any source I have is relatively surface-level and with seniors

She’s signed today with the Dargs until end of 2025

Didn’t realise it’d been over a week since I saw this, but Shenae has been named the NRLW Academic POTY

Ciesiolka is rising fast as one of my favourite Broncos. Super consistent but can be a game breaker, she’s a terrific centre but I’m curious to see if she could do something at fullback with some more ball and space. Love what she does

Romy and Gayle have joined the Beyond the Broncos community team

It’s been great having Romy back at the club, even though she’s a NQ girl, something just feels right please don’t leave

and so ends our season.

In my opinion, we’ve somehow both underachieved and overachieved

Can we take that 55th-65th minute defence and apply it to every game next year

Also find or make a decent goalkick, move either Broughton or Ciesiolka into fullback and play Dam and Ferguson in the first 17.

Thanks and you’re welcome for the premiership Scott

Come Onnnnnnnnn titans!!! Of all the teams that stole our good players I hate the em the least.

@The Don have a word with the girls, they need to smash the Roosters up real good. Send them home crying.

@The Don have a word with the girls, they need to smash the Roosters up real good. Send them home crying.
Living the dream here through the girls haha. Roosters look stuffed!

Have the titans girls gone father than the men’s team have? Have titans men ever even played a prelim?

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.