NRMA renews principal sponsorship

Re: Press conference tomorrow 9:30am

Slightly off topic but how long does Nike have left designing the jerseys? I'm guessing they must at least have another year left right?

It will be confirmation tomorrow night is Maranta's last game as a Bronco.

due to medical revelations that maranta is infact a poodle trapped in a man's body..

Friend of mine works for them, she hasn't heard a thing. They knew about the sleeve deal a few weeks before any word from the Broncos.

Just speculating, the NRMA partnership has been pretty successful so far though..

Slightly off topic but how long does Nike have left designing the jerseys? I'm guessing they must at least have another year left right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Brisbane_Broncos#Sponsorship_History

They've been our manufacturer since 1997.

Last edited:

Yeah he's right it's corporate not league related.

It better be good

They got a new deal with terry towling. Rally towels for everyone!!

It will be confirmation tomorrow night is Maranta's last game as a Bronco.

U got it totally wrong dude, they will be announcing that Maranta has just signed a new 5 year, 2 million dollar deal with the club, true story.

U got it totally wrong dude, they will be announcing that Maranta has just signed a new 5 year, 2 million dollar deal with the club, true story.

3 Mill deal actually, with a $100,000 special for every try he bombs, apparently that was what got the signature.

Last edited:
It's Cornish!

Andy Cornish, of NRMA.

Last edited:

1910 has been talking about him a lot of late

Ha yay !!!!

They got a new deal with terry towling. Rally towels for everyone!!
They've included these in memberships next year - what a sweetener! My young bloke went to grab one at the start of the year and the bloke grabbed about twenty of them and said, "Here, give them to your mates!" They couldn't even give them away!

Re: NRMA renews principal sponsership

Well it's good to se NRMA holding the fort, I'm not about to bag out sponsors because they're the lifeblood of a club's finances - thanks NRMA!

Re: NRMA renews principal sponsership

Great to have NRMA on for another 3 years. Some fans should pull their heads in. Other clubs struggle to get sponsors it is something we are able to take for granted as a big one city club. Might not be the signing news we want to hear at times but it is every bit as important. I hope NRMA start doing some good Broncos ads again.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosarethebest
  • davidp
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  • Ozired
  • Midean
  • Morkel
  • azza.79
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • TimWhatley
  • Swordfish
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosMan
  • Justwin
  • RolledOates
  • sooticus
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.