Mar 4, 2008
Anyone going to watch this?

I'm excited! :mrgreen:

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
even tho i really dig Pac, I probably won't be watching this until much later when i already know the result lol

Hitman

Hitman

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I haven't told BHQ this story yet... this looks like the right thread for it.

Manny Pacquiao owes me $50, no bullshit here. I only claim to have met him not be his friend. The story began before he was famous.

Ages ago when I was working in hospitality, I worked with his trainer who was security for our hotel. His name is Mark something eusa_think , don't know if he's still involved with Pac as I'm not a huge boxing fan. So hence how I met him.

So hotel staff went drinking and so did he. We all got pissed and he ran out of money and he asked if he can borrow $50 and he'll pay me back. I figured he ain't going anywhere as I know Mark and we'll drink again, so I lent him 50 bucks.

Never saw him again [icon_lol1. . Then oneday I see him in the papers making a name for himself. Now everytime I see him on tele I yell to my wife "HE STILL OWES ME 50 BUCKS".

If I ever meet up with him again (highly unlikely), man I'm going to hit him up for it.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
LOL!!!! awesome stuff hitman. just make sure he doesnt "hit" you up first.

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
pennywisealfie said:
LOL!!!! awesome stuff hitman. just make sure he doesnt "hit" you up first.

Bahahaha, you beat me to it! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Altho Kris, The best Filo fighter in the UFC (Brandon Vera) fought today and shoulda won, but lost on points in a controversial decision.

S

Sabu_2008

QCup Player
Mar 16, 2008
Rumours are that Floyd is going to pick his nuts up and negotiate a fight between himself and Pac.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
So Cotto was basically never in this one? Even with Pac's repeatedly disrupted preparation...

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
gUt said:
So Cotto was basically never in this one? Even with Pac's repeatedly disrupted preparation...

Cotto was good at the start IMO. He made me pretty nervous when Pacman copped some pretty good hits. However, Pacman didn't even wobble or anything.

On another note, how hot is Julio Cesar, Jr? XD

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Pacman toyed with him from the 2nd round onwards, was one of his more composed displays. I still think he needs to fight much smarter if and when he meets Floyd because he is way to fast and clever to just fall into the Pacman's brawler trap.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • Jeza23
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • bb_gun
  • RolledOates
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • BRC088
  • MasterWright
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.