State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Anyone gonna watch this on Sunday?!?

GO PACMAN!!!

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Margarito will KHTFO in the 3rd. Uppercut left cross....sleep time.

i have nfi :mrgreen:

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
sick of this tbh. 2 of the greatest fighters of all time are in the same weight class, yet they keep ducking each other. If its not one excuse its another. Noone cares about pacquiao/maragarito. Pac/Mayweather. I would pay to see that shit.

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Pac vs Mayweather would be good to watch!

PS. If you kids want to watch the fight on Sunday, I think you can watch it at Suncorp Piazza (cos there's a Filo Fiesta that day) and they'll have something set up for it. It's free.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Pacquiao was magnificent again today, completely closed Margarito down and controlled the contest from 1-12. Cannot believe the referee or Margarito's corner didn't stop the fight after 9 or 10 because he was never going to win the fight and it shows you the type of gentleman Pacman is as he urged the ref to stop it and in the 12th just kept him away without inflicting more punishment. This guy continually takes on the biggest names and keeps moving up in the weights and keeps destroying people he is an alltime great.

I hope the Mayweather fight happens because it will be an epic these two guys are both so smart and so quick.

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I may be a bit biased but Pacquiao was brilliant! He pwned the crap out of Margarito because he was just too quick. However, Margarito didn't do too bad in Round 8.

I thought the ref was about to stop the fight when the doctor was checking Margarito's eye towards the end of the fight but he didn't.

I missed rounds 1-3, so I will be watching the replay at home. :D

Pacquiao = Legend. icon_thumbs_u

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
If Pac v Floyd happened it would easily be the highest grossing ppv of all time.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Je$ter said:
If Pac v Floyd happened it would easily be the highest grossing ppv of all time.

For sure, although there is talk if it doesn't happen soon Pacman will fight Marquez again (he was incredibly good against Mick Katsidis the other day).

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.