Paul Kent hangs Wally Lewis out to dry

I

isaiah

BRL Player
Feb 21, 2016
Nrl360 last night had Kent making the point to Ikin that Bennett started winning premierships after he moved Wally on.

Why did Kent bring it up?

Hi BP, the context was a discussion re the situation on the Gold Coast with Henry and Hayne. Kent and Crawley were pushing the line that the issues that imploded the Titans' season was solely down to Hayne being a cancer in the playing group. This was vehemently rejected by Ikin and in the course of the discussion Kent brought up Bennett moving on Lewis as an example of one change being made to a side leading to the side then becoming successful.

What is Ikin's justification of it not being Jayne? Maybe he wants to interview him.

What is Ikin's justification of it not being Jayne? Maybe he wants to interview him.
It was quite bizarre Nashy, the vehemence with which he defended Hayne. `I won't let you hang Jarryd out to dry' etc etc

I get the urge to punch Ikin in the face everytime I see him. I only watch the show for Kent and when they have a journalist like Webster or one of the coaches on. They have ruined it by allowing knob jockeys like Ritchie, Crawley, Buzz and Elias

I get the urge to punch Ikin in the face everytime I see him. I only watch the show for Kent and when they have a journalist like Webster or one of the coaches on. They have ruined it by allowing knob jockeys like Ritchie, Crawley, Buzz and Elias

It kind of baffles me how Ikin has such a prominent TV sports media career. He is the opposite of charismatic.

If Kent's version of his communications with Henry revealed last night are true, I only feel more sorry for Henry, he has been royally shafted in my view.

It kind of baffles me how Ikin has such a prominent TV sports media career. He is the opposite of charismatic.

He talks over people and annoys the shit out of me. He will ask the question to the guest and then will start answering it for them. Shut your pie hole and you might learn something.

Speaking of Elias, how touchy is he when someone every mentions Moses in a wrong way.
Was good to see them eat their words last night about Bennett too. All of them didn't have us in the 8 at the start of the year and they all thought Bennett was past it. Sounds like Kent had a bet with someone as well that Brisbane wouldn't make the top 4.

Speaking of Elias, how touchy is he when someone every mentions Moses in a wrong way.
Was good to see them eat their words last night about Bennett too. All of them didn't have us in the 8 at the start of the year and they all thought Bennett was past it. Sounds like Kent had a bet with someone as well that Brisbane wouldn't make the top 4.

Kent has been praising up Bennett and his systems the past few weeks. Kent cops alot of shit but I think he is more objective than most. Webster being the top of the tree. Elias is just an old fool. Still gives me a chuckle when I remember after Origin 1 him saying Peats should be the australian hooker. Good times

Kent has been praising up Bennett and his systems the past few weeks. Kent cops alot of shit but I think he is more objective than most. Webster being the top of the tree. Elias is just an old fool. Still gives me a chuckle when I remember after Origin 1 him saying Peats should be the australian hooker. Good times

Kent is 100% better than he was 2 - 3 years ago, no doubt about it. Which is sad, because he's still pretty fucking ordinary.

And this is Kent's response to Jarryd's accusations. Mind you I wouldn't take this grubs word for anything since the Benji/Milford/horrified bullshit.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • The Don
  • westy316
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Scorchie
  • BroncosMan
  • jd87
  • Skathen
  • winslow_wong
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • broncsgoat
  • Allo
  • Midean
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Lurker
  • MrMoore
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.