Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
20:05

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel a big sexy win coming up tomorrow night!

Feel a big sexy win coming up tomorrow night!

Lol what's wrong with Hetherington's head??

Before anyone complains… I’m on the “Seibold can get fucked” train too.
In saying that, have you guys seen him break down plays and structures on that NRL show while he wasn’t coaching?! Honestly, if you didn’t know the bloke was a complete spud, you’d swear he understands the game better than anyone. He made it sound so simple even a 4 year old could understand it.

And no, I don’t feel sorry for Manly with their situation of Moses, Seibold and Co. Sucked in.

Guess What?! Everyone hates Manly & we still don’t give a f@ck what you think!!!

In saying that, have you guys seen him break down plays and structures on that NRL show while he wasn’t coaching?! Honestly, if you didn’t know the bloke was a complete spud, you’d swear he understands the game better than anyone. He made it sound so simple even a 4 year old could understand it.
I wish he'd done well. He's very smart. I always liked listening to him speak.

Would have been interesting if he had more support, but it's results driven industry and they were horrid.

I'm expecting us to fire up. Honestly, if we come out flat, or only play to our potential for 40-50-60 mins, whether we win or lose we aren't contenders. Premiership winning sides play for 80 mins no matter what. Consistently. Every game. No excuses. I don't care who's out or in.

I want to see an 80 minute performance playing Broncos footy.

I'm expecting us to fire up. Honestly, if we come out flat, or only play to our potential for 40-50-60 mins, whether we win or lose we aren't contenders. Premiership winning sides play for 80 mins no matter what. Consistently. Every game. No excuses. I don't care who's out or in.

I want to see an 80 minute performance playing Broncos footy.
We will get the W.

However, to see 80 minute performance playing Broncos footy - unfortunately, we will have to wait until next week to play the Storm cheats.

A698F18B 9D47 4E4C BBBE 32B1E1A5501F
Game Day!!! Let’s smash those Eagles 🐴

I don't think anyone questioned his game knowledge. The issue was he couldn't translate that knowledge to the players and all he did was confuse them. Didn't help that he had the shittiest halves in the comp.

Lol what's wrong with Hetherington's head??

Noticed Staggs doing some tackling practice but didn't see him doing any passing... :D

I thought Walsh looked more tempered and in control last week and Cobbo for mine has been getting better each week. I
Hope Staggs took some strong lessons from last week and puts them into play tonight.

Mam & Hass back tonight I have us a 20 point better team. We really are that much a better squad. What Rabbitohs did to us I thought would come against parramatta but they got it out of their system while down on troops.

At full strength its Penrith stand long alone with Broncos/Rabbitohs & Storm not far behind. We should show that tonight by putting them to the sword.

Are we expecting a massive game from Hass tonight? He's freshened up after a week off plus would be keen to make up for letting the guys down with his suspension last week. I can see him going full beast mode.

Also the week off problably wouldn't have done Mam any harm. A little mental and physical refresh for young guys would do them the world of good.

I'm keen to see what Cobbo can do tonight after his last couple of rounds. I'm not a fan of comparisons but the way he's just been bouncing people off recently really reminds me of GI. I think Cobbo is starting to learn how to use his body and become super physical. The more he gets himself involved the better.

Are we expecting a massive game from Hass tonight? He's freshened up after a week off plus would be keen to make up for letting the guys down with his suspension last week. I can see him going full beast mode.

Also the week off problably wouldn't have done Mam any harm. A little mental and physical refresh for young guys would do them the world of good.

I'm keen to see what Cobbo can do tonight after his last couple of rounds. I'm not a fan of comparisons but the way he's just been bouncing people off recently really reminds me of GI. I think Cobbo is starting to learn how to use his body and become super physical. The more he gets himself involved the better.
I would like to see Cobbo choose better options on his kick returns. He keeps stepping into the forward pack instead of running it at the backs or halves right in front of him. If he can throw forwards off him, imagine what he would do to the backs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Santa
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.