Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
Flegler will definitely be out. He was a Category 1, which means he misses next week. I doubt Marty gets anytime… it was as accidental af…

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
The more I think about the Taupau penalty, the more I see it was always a penalty and on report once it went to Bunker. Five years ago, that was a try every time, but not with the dangerous contact rules the way they are. Careless, accidental, whatever. That said, I don't expect Marty to be charged, or if he is, I reckon he's still available this week.

Can anyone remember why Riki is on report?

kman

kman

QCup Player
Aug 8, 2021
We definitely need Kobie back absolutely no doubt and that also gives Carrigain a quick breath on the bench. Piakura definitely deserves to have another go and should definitely replace Palasia on the bench. Kobie in for Flegler and Palasia in for Piakura.

porouian

porouian

QCup Player
Mar 10, 2008
The more I think about the Taupau penalty, the more I see it was always a penalty and on report once it went to Bunker. Five years ago, that was a try every time, but not with the dangerous contact rules the way they are. Careless, accidental, whatever. That said, I don't expect Marty to be charged, or if he is, I reckon he's still available this week.

Can anyone remember why Riki is on report?

Riki went on report for a "facial" on Whitehead, just a bit of nothing during the tackle really. Whitehead lashed out in response but neither went on with it.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
We definitely need Kobie back absolutely no doubt and that also gives Carrigain a quick breath on the bench. Piakura definitely deserves to have another go and should definitely replace Palasia on the bench. Kobie in for Flegler and Palasia in for Piakura.
Piakura in for palasia is such a dumb idea. Trust me, I'm no palasia fan but changing our bench to that extent with kobe obviously coming in is just stupid. If anything we are going to need palasia to play big minutes this week which he proved last season he can do. Dropping him to qcup to field a rookie with less than 10 games experience playing on an edge is siebold-Esk. Whatever absolutely necessary team changes to replace the injured players only.

kman

kman

QCup Player
Aug 8, 2021
We lose one game by 6 and we are now dropping a forward after one of our best goes down just to give some unproven kid a chance. Now not the time to mix it up, we should replace flegler woth Kobe and make no other changes.
O yea and Palasia was offering so much to the team with his 20 minutes a game of total brilliance.

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
You know what, **** it. I’ll post it 🔥
I wasn’t going to this week, since we lost, but now that I know other forums are reading ours, READ THIS ⬇️
BRONCOS STILL #1
6F9D1839 0534 4BEB 8030 FDC0295E6362

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Our form line is looking pretty dodgy now given who we have played. Even the phins game we got a fair bit go our way with injuries during the game & probably got away with a win.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Is Oates a chance? It was supposed to be 8 weeks, so probably still 2 weeks early and no need to rush him in.

Obviously Flegs is out but give the rest of a side a chance to redeem themselves. It is very tempting to give Piakura a chance at the expense of Palasia but I'd resist it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Jazza
  • Scdeac
  • phoenix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Dash
  • Alec
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.