Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
The thing with Palasia is that he doesn't give any real impact off the bench, he's a solid first grader but I doubt the opposition have anything on their tip sheet about when Palasia gets on the field.

Kobe is a different proposition, he can ball play and has been known to break the line.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
The thing with Palasia is that he doesn't give any real impact off the bench, he's a solid first grader but I doubt the opposition have anything on their tip sheet about when Palasia gets on the field.

Kobe is a different proposition, he can ball play and has been known to break the line.
Kobe will play regardless to replace flegler. They will both play this week.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Kobe will play regardless to replace flegler. They will both play this week.

You are probably right but when Flegler comes back, it will be Kobe or Palasia.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Our form line is looking pretty dodgy now given who we have played. Even the phins game we got a fair bit go our way with injuries during the game & probably got away with a win.

I'm not sure this has shown us anything. In the previous 5 matches we saw a completely different Broncos squad. It was just an off night for the team, and even with the amount of shit they produced, they still nearly got there.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
You are probably right but when Flegler comes back, it will be Kobe or Palasia.
I hope kobe stays. He has the motor to play in the middle or on an edge. He would have been bloody handy last night as an interchange against those tired raiders forwards.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
The more I think about the Taupau penalty, the more I see it was always a penalty and on report once it went to Bunker. Five years ago, that was a try every time, but not with the dangerous contact rules the way they are. Careless, accidental, whatever. That said, I don't expect Marty to be charged, or if he is, I reckon he's still available this week.

Can anyone remember why Riki is on report?

Riki was channelling his inner JWH and gave his opposite number a forearm to the face / mouth on the ground in a tackle .

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
We definitely need Kobie back absolutely no doubt and that also gives Carrigain a quick breath on the bench. Piakura definitely deserves to have another go and should definitely replace Palasia on the bench. Kobie in for Flegler and Palasia in for Piakura.

Piakura for Palasia ?
Doubt it . Palasia had his best game of the season last night . No penalties , no knock ons . Did his job .

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
The Turf comment above 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.
Seriously! HOW FCKN BAD IS THE PITCH at Suncorp?!
I know we have all been through this, but how fucken hard is it to lay decent turf?

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
O yea and Palasia was offering so much to the team with his 20 minutes a game of total brilliance.
76m in 6 carries last night (24 min). Add 15 tackles without a miss as well. He hasn’t missed a tackle in 3 weeks. You are being a bit tough on him. He may not have X factor impact off the bench but he does a damn good job. Kevvie won't be dropping him anytime soon.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
We will be playing the titans just after they pick up a talented super league dummy half.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Dolphins are no easy beats mate, we like to think they are but they're really not.
Oh I know, my point was they would have won at full strength. We got lucky somewhat with them losing a few during the game.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
He plays today on the bench.
Yeah, that’s why I said just after. It’s actually worse because he will get today as a warm up and then a week of training with the team

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, that’s why I said just after. It’s actually worse because he will get today as a warm up and then a week of training with the team

works for us in a way as well. because we'll get a chance to see just how good he is against NRL competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.