Presale codes

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
A spare code I have for thee, if you answer these riddles three!

Riddle the first! A member have we, who predicts results with wolfish glee, a player loves he, who would that be?

Riddle the second! Another member in these parts has set his sights on a son, full of heart. The hate he feels is quite surreal - who that is, is for you to reveal!

Riddle the third! I don't know, something about something else, I've lost interest to be honest...
I'm a bit confused as to whether the answers are the member names or the player names.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
I'm a bit confused as to whether the answers are the member names or the player names.

All part of the riddle. I'm afraid you've failed. Unfortunately you won't be reading this, as the floor should have opened up beneath you and you'll have fallen to your death into the pit of spikes.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
All part of the riddle. I'm afraid you've failed. Unfortunately you won't be reading this, as the floor should have opened up beneath you and you'll have fallen to your death into the pit of spikes.
Oh NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo............ .............

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
The people that signed up just to try and leech codes, why didn't you guys just fork out the $20 for the digital membership and get a code for the members pre-sale?

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Why weren’t you in here contributing three years ago, Kat when we were spooning? You’d have much more credibility then.

Nothing tilts me more, seen several examples of it too.

I would NEVER call myself a Lions fan because I sure as hell wasn't a fan when they were shit, I haven't earned that right. Just as an example.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Here’s the code

Movie Tech GIF

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Is there a sale for members for grand final tickets? If so, may I request someone's code for this? Thanks guys.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pretty sure the pre-sale has already happened.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Rookie Alan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Behold
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.