Roosters vs Eels *spoilers

You kidding?

This opens up top 4 a bit... Roosters play storm in melbourne next week, no chance of winning that... so if we win on friday only 1 point between 4th and 5th

renouf said:
You kidding?

This opens up top 4 a bit... Roosters play storm in melbourne next week, no chance of winning that... so if we win on friday only 1 point between 4th and 5th

We flogged the Raiders - they flog the Panthers.

As far as I am concerned, there are only 2 teams in the competition this year - Storm and Manly.

We are no-where sufficiently well coached or well- drilled to be a threat to either of those 2 sides.

I can't help but think this view is on the back of last nights loss, which I am still pissed off about... but as Beads said in another forum, Melbourne lost to the warriors in the same fashion only 2 weeks ago. So don't read anything into last nights game...

renouf said:
I can't help but think this view is on the back of last nights loss, which I am still pissed off about... but as Beads said in another forum, Melbourne lost to the warriors in the same fashion only 2 weeks ago. So don't read anything into last nights game...

IMO, there are only 2 teams in this year's competetion - Storm & Manly.

really, there is only 1 side in this comp and thats Melbourne. Manly aren't any closer to Melbourne then we are.

renouf said:
really, there is only 1 side in this comp and thats Melbourne. Manly aren't any closer to Melbourne then we are.

We are NOT a well drilled side - END OF STORY.

rnabokov said:
renouf said:

We are NOT a well drilled side - END OF STORY.

[icon_lol1. settle down

I don't know how you can put Manly in the same class as Melbourne

Roosters were always going to fall toward the end IMO.

However, I still rate their chances higher then Cronulla.

Roosters are a one man show. Minus Anasta, they are nothing. Pierce is tries hard, but he isn't enough. Sut down Anasta= Roosters dead.

Cronulla are Cronulla. Thye will wrestle to the death with anyone, even Storm. However, they just aren't going to score much points. They just don't have the points in them to win anything big.

Manly are great, however the Storm have their measure, and I'll bet anyone $100 right now, that the next time these 2 face off this year, Storm will win....again.

Brisbane. Well, I'll forget Warriors for a second, and I'll forget Dragons this weekend, who I think will beat us comfortably. When the semis start, if we can survive the Manly's, Raider's, Dragon's, Tiger's; we are the only team that MAY be able to beat Storm. If anything, I give us the best chance out of any in the 8, to beat them. However, I give us the third worst chance in the 8, to beat the other teams to make it to the major semi.

FTR, imagine if we had of put in and beat Warriors. We'd be 1 point shy of top 4 [icon_non

Hammo said:
FTR, imagine if we had of put in and beat Warriors. We'd be 1 point shy of top 4 [icon_non

nfi what FTR means, but I don't see the importance to finish 4th, unless we lose first week and a few sides below us actually win, then we're in trouble.

Broncos will probably be playing the Roosters week 1 at the SFS, a ground that we always play well at. I'd actually rather Brisbane play in sydney, for some reason we go better.

Storm win because of 6 men;
Lima, Johnson, Crocker, J. Smith, White, Kaufusi, led by 1 great man; C. Smith.

Yep; Inglis, Faou, Slater, Cronk are great, however barring Inglis & Falou (who are freaks), they do nothing that Broncos/Roosters/Manly backline can't do.

renouf said:
You kidding?

Shows how important the losses over the Dogs and Warriors were. Gees we could have been 4th easy.Higher :!:
Guess lots of teams are saying that. Really though they are the ones that got away.Very winable games.
I reckon we can beat the next four on the list. Dragons we will do easy. IF we play as we are capable of playing.

rn shut the F up with your crap remarks on WB. You don't like the man but gees all year you have blamed him for everything. Get over it FGS. :mad:
The man is the best thing in league on every level and we will suffer when he has left our club

I agree with Hammo and the Rock. Come the semis, the only team Melbourne really need concern themselves with is an injury-free Brisbane. Manly will be tough but with Orford, Lyon and Watmough there to choke for them, they will fall. The Roosters are pretenders and always have been. The Sharks are tough but lack class and IMO are punching above their weight.

As for teams 6-8, Canberra away aren't going to scare too many, the Dragons are fickle and let's say the Knights are hot & cold.

This is 2006 all over imo. WB will taste one last GF with the Broncos, but I think he'll finally learn what it's like to lose one.

Unread

Active Now

• Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.