vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confident that we CAN win, there I said it. That said, if we don't win I think it will be an absolute bloodbath, I can't see Broncos losing a tight one, though I'd take it.
I call bullshit! There will be no massacre, no surrender. Any who don't go out there ready to die for the team will be dropped. KWs not fucking kidding, it's aim up or **** off at the Broncos. Anyone perceived to not be putting in 100% will not last. I'm expecting a win or a fully committed loss at least.

I'm equal parts excited and terrified for what tonight holds.
Hate to say it, but i see another 50+ point drubbing coming.
Hope like crazy im wrong, but my gut is telling me this is going to be a slaughter.

I had a dream earlier in the week. Eels: 30 something Broncos: 6.

it wasn't a nightmare, probably because I'm used to it

At what point will Kevvie be out the back spewing into a bucket because of nerves?

The Eels are going to start intense, they will know if they break the Broncs early, it'll be a bloodbath. If the Broncs hold that onslaught, it will be an interesting game.

Help us Antuan Milfordoni, you're our only hope.

I hope it’s not an ominous sign these threads are already up...
B5C6443C BCE9 4732 832B 857E43D4256F

how pathetic is it that we have to go into this game tonight more keen on finding out just how bad our year is actually going to be rather than being hopeful of a win

After watching melb vs souths and the first half of knights vs dogs, it is becoming pretty clear that defensive line speed is pretty key to winning. Hopefully we improve it beyond what we demonstrated in the trials or we could be in for another hard year.

After watching melb vs souths and the first half of knights vs dogs, it is becoming pretty clear that defensive line speed is pretty key to winning. Hopefully we improve it beyond what we demonstrated in the trials or we could be in for another hard year.

We have negative line speed, it has been that way since 2015.

Not going to get to watch this game, bloody birthday dinner to go to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • phoenix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Culhwch
  • Socnorb
  • Bish
  • Lurker
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • azza.79
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Waynesaurus
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.