PRE-GAME Round 10 - Broncos vs Roosters

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Shiba is a lot better than we have seen. He is a right center and is a pretty decent one as well. HE needs a run of games i feel before we can see if he is NRL level.

Shiba is a lot better than we have seen. He is a right center and is a pretty decent one as well. HE needs a run of games i feel before we can see if he is NRL level.

I was thinking the same mate. I haven't watched him play centre at all but the club obviously rates him. Give him a chance to show what he's got . If he does not disgrace himself against Latrell (arguably the form centre of the comp), than that should give him a handy boost of confidence to know that he can compete at this level. Confidence is everything.

From the little I have seen of him he looks pretty athletic. I'm interested to see how he develops.

Roberts aims up against Latrell, so if there’s a game that is going to get Jimmy motivated it’s this one.

There is a 1% chance of us winning this game. I'd be happy if we don't get blown off the park.

But f**k me this has been a disgusting schedule to start the season.
Storm (A), Roosters (A) (H), Rabbitohs (A), Raiders (A). Manly, Sharks, Wests. 8 games against the current top 8 before round 10. Only games not against top 8 were the Dragons and Cowboys (rivalry game). Plus of course no games yet against the Knights, Tits, Panthers or Bulldogs.

Roberts aims up against Latrell, so if there’s a game that is going to get Jimmy motivated it’s this one.

To me that doesn't really matter. Jimmy has no one to blame but himself for getting dropped. Siebs has made his stand, I'd like to see him back himself as a coach and give Shiba the shot. If he stuffs it up as expected, bring Jimmy back next game if he's earned it. If not, Jimmy then knows this demotion is serious and might turn him around.

Anyone else think that if Staggs plays well this weekend and perhaps next he is a shot at playing origin? NSW are running out of centre options

Anyone else think that if Staggs plays well this weekend and perhaps next he is a shot at playing origin? NSW are running out of centre options
It'd be a gigantic leap. He definitely has the talent though.

Do you guys think there is any chance that perhaps Seibs may go with Fafita as makeshiift centre, leave Shiba on the wing and bring Sua into the backrow?

Roberts and Isaako have been shocking in defense together this year.

Mitchell just did his groin and looks really bad. Thank God!!!!

Latrell Mitchell has done a groin

....... :)

Last edited:
Boyd knocked out cold. Potentially could miss the game too. No better time to play them. Let’s hope Tedesco, Keary, and Cronk go down too :)
[automerge]1557636704[/automerge]
Now Tupou

Last edited:
Topou looking in trouble too now. 2 points next week is looking more and more likely.

Last edited:
Not looking good for Tupou, they're giving his neck a lot of attention

Roosters entire left edge gone today. We owe these guys a flogging. I hope to god we give it to them next week

So we'll be playing the reserve grade Roosters.....Otherwise known as the Roosters.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • Allo
  • something
  • teampjta
  • Johnny92
  • LGH
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • eggstar10
  • broncotville
  • Waynesaurus
  • phoenix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • Behold
  • Old Mate
  • broncos4life
... and 38 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.