PRE-GAME [Round 11, 2024] Broncos vs Sea Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Footy Fanatic

NRL Player
Dec 12, 2018
Karapani might get a game at this point. Hope he can keep playing well in Q Cup.

The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
Injured list:
Te Kura - season basically
Reynolds - three months
Walters - indefinite
Sailor - 4-5 weeks
Arthars - 4-5 weeks
Hoeter - season
Pereira - indefinite
Baker - indefinite

Plus already also having multi-week injuries to Walsh, Haas, Piakura, Aquaman, Cobbo, Madden and Mam

Honestly, when you think about all of this, our boys have done amazingly well to be where they are
We are definitely having no luck with injuries this season.
If the Panthers and Storm end up relatively injury free they will be a major roadblock to us competing for the premiership.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
We are definitely having no luck with injuries this season.
If the Panthers and Storm end up relatively injury free they will be a major roadblock to us competing for the premiership.

Do you mean after Cleary comes back? They've both been hit pretty hard by injuries as well...

The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
Do you mean after Cleary comes back? They've both been hit pretty hard by injuries as well...
Yeah I should have specified better.
I meant at the back end of the season when cleary, papenhuyzen etc. should be back.
Hopefully we'll be close to a full roster to though.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
I just hope Mozer gets an opportunity while we have our good middles on. Manly have looked vulnerable up the middle with some older, slower forwards so could be a great time for him to show what he’s got.

Jensen being mentioned as an origin prospect is well deserved. He is absolutely slept on. Doesn’t set the world alight, but if you check out his stats, they are far more impressive than Lindsay Collins. More metres, more post contact metres, more tackles, less misses and similar game time.

In saying that, would leave us screwed during origin with it looking likely that we could be without Walsh, Cobbo, Staggs, Carrigan and Payne already, and our extensive injury list…

Ondi

Ondi

BRL Player
Apr 4, 2024
You know we are doing alright when our team is a ghost of its former self at origin time. I've forgotten this feeling. It will likely get worse in the coming years to be fair. It's nice to be back...
Paul Giamatti Pipe GIF by Focus Features

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Why Cobbo and not Sailor? Is he injured or something?

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
**** sake... can we go a fucking day without an injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• theshed
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Stix
  • Fitzy
  • broncotville
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • Foordy
  • Scorchie
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.