PRE-GAME [Round 11, 2024] Broncos vs Sea Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course but they just have the most ridiculous draw. They also got Melbourne with several key players out and that is one team without the depth to cover it.

Their easy draw is nothing compared to the preferential treatment they get on the field.

They are allowed to lay all over the ruck every single play the ball, they get an absolute eternity to try for a late off-load before held is called, they throw an insane amount of forward passes that never get called, and every 50:50 automatically goes their way... and yet they still whinge and milk and spend the entire game playing for penalties.

I absolutely can't stand watching their games, its so blatant. They're going to be very tough to beat with the tailwind they currently have.

Their easy draw is nothing compared to the preferential treatment they get on the field.

They are allowed to lay all over the ruck every single play the ball, they get an absolute eternity to try for a late off-load before held is called, they throw an insane amount of forward passes that never get called, and every 50:50 automatically goes their way... and yet they still whinge and milk and spend the entire game playing for penalties.

I absolutely can't stand watching their games, its so blatant. They're going to be very tough to beat with the tailwind they currently have.
This is where teams like Melbourne and Panthers excel at calling attention to it - they train for it. You watch the whole team go up when someone lays on a Panther too long when they have a bit of momentum. It's visible and in the ref's face and puts pressure on them.

Save for maybe Billy, our boys cop it and we need to work the ref over more. It's just the modern game sadly. Players push for every inch - if we don't compete in that area we'll continue to get absolutely dominated in penalties / six agains which has been the case for a long time.

I just want a winger to punch Mulitalo in the face. Absolute jerk. Gets in the face of every other player but goes missing when the heat is on him.

im on the cameron bukowski train for no other reason than i thought he out played mozer in the trails
There's a guy on Twitter / X who is or was apparently connected to the game at grassroots levels who is bullish about Bukowski being a better prospect at hooker than Mozer.

As Roy Slaven says, make of that what you will...

- Does not know how fast he is, never been clocked
- Only wants to play for NZ, not Qld/Aus
- About Mozer - he texted Billy straight after his injury to find out if he would get a chance for this week haha

There's a guy on Twitter / X who is or was apparently connected to the game at grassroots levels who is bullish about Bukowski being a better prospect at hooker than Mozer.

As Roy Slaven says, make of that what you will...
perfect world they end up the future 9/14 if they both come on as much as ppl think they will

Not sure if they're on the same side but would be good to see Saab and Mariner go at it.

Figure Saab would get him, but would be a great chase. Koula has some toe as well.

Not sure if they're on the same side but would be good to see Saab and Mariner go at it.

Figure Saab would get him, but would be a great chase. Koula has some toe as well.

Yeah different sides and I think Saab is injured again.

Reduces the media hype if Mozer is brought in later as well

bit late for that says "If he is as good as people say he is, and he proves that this season, there is certain to be rival clubs offering him a smooth passage to first grade."

Manly's deal with their game against us in Magic Round being a home game for them ends this week.

It will no longer be an away game for the Broncos after this week.

is that guaranteed that we become the home team.
or just that Manly no longer are the home team, meaning that we could potentially play someone else.

It would be interesting because we never voluntarily give up one of our home games.

If it does become a Broncos home game, I wonder how that will affect the season tickets, because i can't see the NRL wanting to have 25k+ seats reserved on the Friday night, that they can't the sell to the rest of the public

Danger Game Will Robinson! Danger Game!

I'm a little concerned that with Manly's injuries and their recent form our boys will go into this game thinking it's going to be an easy win and not bother to turn up.

We need to stop dropping our performance to the level of the opposition and doing just enough.

is that guaranteed that we become the home team.
or just that Manly no longer are the home team, meaning that we could potentially play someone else.

It would be interesting because we never voluntarily give up one of our home games.

I think it will be.

The Broncos can make good money from this if they're smart.

Manly's deal with their game against us in Magic Round being a home game for them ends this week.

That’s cool. We’ll play a different Sydney team at Magic round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.