Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Can’t wait until we play The Storm in 2 weeks under these new rules 🙄

Did I say I'd be back next week? **** me this is an awful draw. We've played 3 teams that aren't top 4 contenders all year.

I think I'll get shit faced for this one.

Lets face it, Politis is running this comp. It is uncanny how Robinson gets in front of a presser to crack the sads then the NRL is bending over backwards for them immediately and dramatically.

How many players will we have available? Half our team is on report.

How many players will we have available? Half our team is on report.

Riki and TPJ will get weeks I'm betting, because it has to be our forwards that are weakened up. Suspending Gamble doesn't exactly hurt us that much.

What is the betting market for back to back wooden spoons for the broncos?

Lets face it, Politis is running this comp. It is uncanny how Robinson gets in front of a presser to crack the sads then the NRL is bending over backwards for them immediately and dramatically.
I'm pretty sure on 360 it was mentioned that the bunker received a phone call from higher ups during half time of the eels roosters game last week.

I wonder if Vlando just dialed the bunker in to his phone call with Politis so he didn't have to bother being the middle man

Well who the **** is going to be left... not sure I can remember all the players who were put on report?

Even though **** face changed the rules about sin binning any slight touch to the head I don't recall him overhauling the judiciary process and re-grading of high tackles as well??

If that is the case then he shouldn't be able to suddenly boost all the incidents up to ridiculous charges for what was previously a fine... although he did change crushers to a mandatory 1 week off on a whim last year... I'm guessing Munster, Teddy or Latrell had a slight crusher that they laid down for a little too long on that one time and he decided to ramp up the consequences.

Under the previous charges both of Gamble's high shots are Grade 1 so perhaps he misses 1 week due to loading? or maybe he just cops two fines?

Riki is definitely fucked.. he copped a BS crusher in the first half which is like a mandatory 1 week penalty, and then they will go to town on his use of the head... even though there was barely anything in it. so maybe he'll be out for 3-5 weeks??

Lodge had a high shot in the first few sets which may cop him a week... should only be a fine, but it's Lodge and he's currently wearing a broncos jersey so they will hammer him

TPJ's was **** all and occurred going for the ball when red nut was basically on the ground. It's a grade 1 at absolute worst, but they will throw the book at him and he'll be out for like 3 weeks.

Were there any others??

So assuming all those players miss the next game we may need to go with:
1 Isaako
2 Oates
3 Herbie
4 Arthars
5 Coates
6 Milf (sigh)
7 Croft (sigh)
8 Flegler
9 Turpin
10 Haas
11 Bullemor
12 Piakura
13 Asiata

14 Levi
15 Kennedy
16 Palasia
17 Hetherington

So in summary even though we get roosters with half their squad out Vlando has evened the comp by suspending half our team... and now we are absolutely fucked... he'll probably make sure all our players get suspended for two weeks so they also miss the storm game in a fortnight

I won’t be watching this one. You can be sure everything will be going the Roosters way and the officials will be getting phone calls mid-game if they don’t.

I won’t be watching this one. You an be sure everything will be going the Roosters way and the officials will be getting phone calls mid-game if they don’t.

Yep, I'm just about done with this season as well. It's half the Broncos fault and half the NRL's fault. It is just a catastrophe at the moment. We all wanted the wrestle out of the game, but it ISN'T out of the game. It's business as usual for the top sides and some other "new" competition for the rest.

Yep, I'm just about done with this season as well. It's half the Broncos fault and half the NRL's fault. It is just a catastrophe at the moment. We all wanted the wrestle out of the game, but it ISN'T out of the game. It's business as usual for the top sides and some other "new" competition for the rest.

It’s some hybrid garbage that no one wanted or likes unless you are one of the two teams who beat up on everyone else. It’s basically a tiered comp. Vlandys has created a Frankenstein’s monster and it is just horrible to watch. He’s Seibolded rugby league and I don’t know how this comp survives as fans will be turning away in droves if the state of the game continues its rapid dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.