10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Direct the players to run at the defensive line, fall before it and get hit in the head and the opposition will get binned. Repeat this until the opposition can no longer field 9 on the field and they are forced to forfeit and we win!

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Direct the players to run at the defensive line, fall before it and get hit in the head and the opposition will get binned. Repeat this until the opposition can no longer field 9 on the field and they are forced to forfeit and we win!

This is literally what happened in Riki’s crusher.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Deliberate. Makes it harder to tackle if the pile of potatoes is plummeting

But it's "so easy to just tackle lower, lower your point of impact" (bad NRL paraphrase).

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Well I would be interested to see this:

1. Farnworth
2. Mead
3. Isaako
4. Lee
5. Oates
6. Hunt
7. Gamble
8. Kennedy
9. Turpin
10. Lodge
11. Pangai Jr
12. Haas
13. Hetherihgton

14. Levi
15. Bullemor
16. Robati
17. Piakura

Yeah I know it’s awful but we will likely have aces suspensions and should probably start experimenting for next year..

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Wont be watching, ive had enough of the NRL after this round.
If, and its a big "IF", they stop fucking with the game and changing rules mid-season, i may tune back in towards the end of the season.

**** V'landys and this joke of a competition, for the first time in my life i don't want to watch RL anymore.
It is not the game i have loved since i was a kid.

I think V'landys did a fine job navigating through the pandemic, however he has lost control and is on a rampage now, changing the game for the worse.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Does Kevvie have enough ammunition now to drop Coates? “Unfortunately his head isn’t in the game anymore after signing with Melbourne. It would be unfair to have him in front of thousands of fans each night and 100000s of fans on tv. He needs a spell in QCup.” And of course never to be seen again.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Does Kevvie have enough ammunition now to drop Coates? “Unfortunately his head isn’t in the game anymore after signing with Melbourne. It would be unfair to have him in front of thousands of fans each night and 100000s of fans on tv. He needs a spell in QCup.” And of course never to be seen again.
Unfortunately we might have 4 suspensions coming up.

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
I’ve given the last two games a miss and won’t be watching this one. I get too pissed off and it ruins my weekend. The way the game is changing I’m not sure if it’s even the game I love anymore.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
I’ve given the last two games a miss and won’t be watching this one. I get too pissed off and it ruins my weekend. The way the game is changing I’m not sure if it’s even the game I love anymore.
I always said I could never NOT watch a Broncos game if it was being played live. This season it's now the only game of NRL I watch. after last night I am teetering on the edge of even binning the Broncos' games.

If that happens I don't think I'll be back. The whole shitshow leaves me feeling like I'm locked up in a padded cell in a straight jacket. It's so mind numbingly frustrating how the game has become beholden to the subjective whims of an unscrutinised bunker official (except Roosters games) and refs who are unable to think or act rationally when confronted with a decision to be made.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Well I would be interested to see this:

1. Farnworth
2. Mead
3. Isaako
4. Lee
5. Oates
6. Hunt
7. Gamble
8. Kennedy
9. Turpin
10. Lodge
11. Pangai Jr
12. Haas
13. Hetherihgton

14. Levi
15. Bullemor
16. Robati
17. Piakura

Yeah I know it’s awful but we will likely have aces suspensions and should probably start experimenting for next year..

Lee?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
we might be able to give our development players and other ISC players an opportunity this round, although I'd probably wait until after the Storm game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • pennywisealfie
  • Pablo
  • Broncorob
  • The Don
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.