PRE-GAME [Round 12, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
We will not lose to any QLD team this year.
Bored Come On GIF

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
- Brimson groin surely means he's missing, but haven't seen how long he's out for

Brimson's gone for 2 months.

Sami, Smith-Shields also won't be available for them. Campbell would be an outside chance and I don't think they will have Weaver either.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
is billy back for this? think we have seen enough of mozer to know that he ist not ready for nrl yet(or maybe ever but im sure there are better judges then us who know).
He was decent for 5 minutes max then was way off the pace and threw a few hospital passes to our forwards and few that went to ground.

if Billy did that a few here would be crucifying him asking never to play nrl again.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
is billy back for this? think we have seen enough of mozer to know that he ist not ready for nrl yet(or maybe ever but im sure there are better judges then us who know).
He was decent for 5 minutes max then was way off the pace and threw a few hospital passes to our forwards and few that went to ground.

if Billy did that a few here would be crucifying him asking never to play nrl again.
Yep, my thoughts exactly. There is a reason our 9 and 14 are our 9 and 14. He will be better for the experience though and hopefully keep progressing his skills in Qcup

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Foran and Campbell are due back round 12 according to NRL.com but I dunno if either are definites.

Same with Walsh, dunno if he'll be back or they give him the extra week with the bye afterwards.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Foran and Campbell are due back round 12 according to NRL.com but I dunno if either are definites.

Same with Walsh, dunno if he'll be back or they give him the extra week with the bye afterwards.
You’d think Slater would want Walsh to play to be selected for Origin

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Is this game basically a sell-out? Was thinking of going, and all Ticketek are showing me are a smattering of single seats across the entire stadium...

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Is this game basically a sell-out? Was thinking of going, and all Ticketek are showing me are a smattering of single seats across the entire stadium...
They’ve been doing this stupid thing where they release tickets in segments. Check in every day and see if they release a new lot. They did this for roosters. Was limited options a week before but the week of there was plenty of tickets and most definitely not a sell out.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
They’ve been doing this stupid thing where they release tickets in segments. Check in every day and see if they release a new lot. They did this for roosters. Was limited options a week before but the week of there was plenty of tickets and most definitely not a sell out.

Don't make it easy to get tickets or anything... Thanks for the head's up!

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.