PRE-GAME [Round 12, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
Is this game basically a sell-out? Was thinking of going, and all Ticketek are showing me are a smattering of single seats across the entire stadium...

They’ve been doing this stupid thing where they release tickets in segments. Check in every day and see if they release a new lot. They did this for roosters. Was limited options a week before but the week of there was plenty of tickets and most definitely not a sell out.

The ticketing strategy is horrendous. I emailed them about it and the Ticketing and Membership manager said they would give me a call but never did.

Basically sections 719-720, 723-726, and 736 haven't been released yet. A few cheap ones up in the corners of 737 and 738 are left. Restricted view aren't released yet.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
The ticketing strategy is horrendous. I emailed them about it and the Ticketing and Membership manager said they would give me a call but never did.

Basically sections 719-720, 723-726, and 736 haven't been released yet. A few cheap ones up in the corners of 737 and 738 are left. Restricted view aren't released yet.
What is their strategy?

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
What is their strategy?
Basically they stagger releases of tickets to specific bays rather than just opening up large parts of the stand.

IE - instead of just opening all of level 7 east, they open it bay by bay. Forces people into buying 721 row 78, when they could be buying 722 row 60. The stadium would already be billing them for level 7 east access, so just open it all.

Usually only a problem for level 7.

Before the Roosters game there was an entire weekend of missing sales because they hadn't opened level 7 east. The map was showing single seats only across all categories. They've got to do better than this.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I managed to snag 5 seats in a row on Thursday, but it's in the nosebleeds, all other areas were single seats only.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I managed to snag 5 seats in a row on Thursday, but it's in the nosebleeds, all other areas were single seats only.
You gotta get in early for the Sunday games

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
If the Tiggers can upset the Phins later tonight, we're in 4th

KateBroncos1812

KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
I just bought my ticket because for this match. I have a feeling a certain tabby will take over on my bed for the match

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Is this game basically a sell-out? Was thinking of going, and all Ticketek are showing me are a smattering of single seats across the entire stadium...

I just got two seats side-by-side in the bottom section. There's a couple entire rows available down the bottom but not many. This game will be over 40k on game day so get your tickets fast.

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
I’d like to see both Walsh and Walters rested again this week.
That’ll mean 3 weeks minimum to get their injuries right. Cobbo and Mozer can do the job.

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
The kinda game, where we rock up.. dominate the first 10 minutes then just get out efforted the rest of the game.

Gotta respect the Titans

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
Are we resting Walsh for Origin are we? If he’s good to go he plays.
Resting players for the Broncos to make the top 4 and win the GF… couldn’t give a **** about Origin. No one knows or cares who plays origin.. EVERYONE remembers how many titles you win. Currently, the Broncos have **** all since 2006. In the meantime, QLD have won. Does that ease the pain? Do we get to claim those as a club?? Exactly. I want QLD to win 3-0 of course, not if it means injuries and Broncos not winning a the title.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Resting players for the Broncos to make the top 4 and win the GF… couldn’t give a **** about Origin. No one knows or cares who plays origin.. EVERYONE remembers how many titles you win. Currently, the Broncos have **** all since 2006. In the meantime, QLD have won. Does that ease the pain? Do we get to claim those as a club?? Exactly. I want QLD to win 3-0 of course, not if it means injuries and Broncos not winning a the title.
so are we resting Walsh for this game so he is fresh for Origin in 3 weeks?

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
I only meant it in the context of being 100% for the Broncos. Not thinking about Origin. Broncos players playing origin is a necessary negative/positive.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
I would love if we were but obviously we won't, Kevvie wants as many players as possible in origin.
I guarantee that is all for show. He wants his players in and around the top level of the game, but he would want them playing for the broncos more.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.