PRE-GAME [Round 12, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I only meant it in the context of being 100% for the Broncos. Not thinking about Origin. Broncos players playing origin is a necessary negative/positive.
I agree with the sentiment. If we rest Walsh this week his next game back will likely be Round 15 against the Bunnies.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
So we finish Rd 11 in 5th on 14 pts, 2 pts out of the top 4 however all 4 teams ahead of us have had a bye already.

Considering our tough draw in comparison to those above, and our injuries, we are in a really good spot.

Also think we've been nowhere near our best for a full game, patches everywhere.

This game is very important. Get a win vs Titans, enjoy a bye and tackle the origin period.

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Titans have speed to burn and Fifita will lift for this game.

Just win ffs
Titans do have speed to burn but their last play against the Knights says they don't have the brains to use it.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
There's a chance Haas won't be playing.

Reyno said even though he came back on, he still didn't have feeling in his foot but toughed it out for the team. Some players it can take some time for that to come back, but a lot of players bounce back quickly as well.

Bish

Bish

QCup Player
May 11, 2023
Don’t think we’ve hit any kind of form yet. Which shows how well we’ve done to be in and around the mix.

A fully fit and available squad playing well is a top 2 team. But that hasn’t been the case yet, so we just need to keep ticking over those 2 pts no matter how ugly we do it.

thenry

thenry

QCup Player
Jul 20, 2017
Don’t think we’ve hit any kind of form yet. Which shows how well we’ve done to be in and around the mix.

A fully fit and available squad playing well is a top 2 team. But that hasn’t been the case yet, so we just need to keep ticking over those 2 pts no matter how ugly we do it.
Agreed. It's actually hard to get a read on any team at the moment given all the disruptions with injuries.

I think fully fit and a few games in a row together we will be right amongst it. If we don't finish top 4 because we dropped a few around origin but we have a fully fit team I would hate to face up against us....

Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017
Titans have speed to burn and Fifita will lift for this game.

Just win ffs
The whole of the Titans lift for this game. But we know that and should be ready and will be ready.

KateBroncos1812

KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
Last time I saw the broncos vs the Titans it was 2018 and it was trial match in Toowoomba and I forced my mum to come to see what she was missing out she had to admit that the broncos are just simply better

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Even if Broncos lose, Carrigan will learn a lot from observing Moe, gathering some essential NRL skills, related to being a middle forward and not just chasing stats

I hear they are both going to take Isaah Yeo out afterwards and teach him how to spell 'middle'. Granted, it's a tough one, but he's almost got it.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Johnny92
  • Aldo
  • KickHaas
  • Sproj
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.