Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
I’m worried about Gamble, there was nothing in that crusher but hadn’t he been pinged before?
I thought his crusher was pretty bad. He'll be sitting out a few weeks.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
I thought his crusher was pretty bad. He'll be sitting out a few weeks.

Like Riki, won't do him any harm to reflect on his discipline. That sort of shit needs to go.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
I'd like to say we pummelled the Roosters into submission but I'd be lying, we had a few things go our way last night and we'll need a few more things to go our way against Melbourne too

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
NRL physio Twitter is claiming Paps, Munster, and Grant will all be out of this game.

Do I dare to dream that a win is a possibility?

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
NRL physio Twitter is claiming Paps, Munster, and Grant will all be out of this game.

I'll believe that when I see team lists on Tuesday

Bellamy was saying the same last night but he's a lying sack of shit.

I suspect only Grant will be out

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008

If Hughes is out too I'll dare to dream. It's probably hard to get up for a Melbourne game but off the back of beating the Roosters and Storm missing their entire spine there will never be a better statement to make. Storm might be over confident too after thrashing a top rated team and their youngsters might get cocky.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

In some ways...particularly with the current state of the game, upsets are more bound to happen than usual. Conspiracy theories aside, the officials are much more relevant to the score board than ever before.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
If Hughes is out too I'll dare to dream. It's probably hard to get up for a Melbourne game but off the back of beating the Roosters and Storm missing their entire spine there will never be a better statement to make. Storm might be over confident too after thrashing a top rated team and their youngsters might get cocky.

Our defence last night put the Roosters off their usual game. Their execution suffered as we saw. That is exactly how to beat the Storm, 80 minutes of dominating the middle, and tight marker defence. The Storm execute so well. It needs to be disrupted exactly as we did last night. Doesn't matter who they have, although with lesser players, they won't handle the pressure as well.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Our defence last night put the Roosters off their usual game. Their execution suffered as we saw. That is exactly how to beat the Storm, 80 minutes of dominating the middle, and tight marker defence. The Storm execute so well. It needs to be disrupted exactly as we did last night. Doesn't matter who they have, although with lesser players, they won't handle the pressure as well.

The thing that impressed me most is that the Roosters were 2 tries behind with 10 to go and we were down to 12 players. We managed to keep them scoreless aside from a penalty goal. Once Lodge went off in my mind at least 1 try was going to be scored and than it was praying the full time buzzer would save us. But we didn’t concede and in fact we put the game to bed with a bit of an assy try. Great resolve from the boys.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncoFan94
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.