PRE-GAME Round 12 - Broncos vs Storm

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

At the least we should get some decent minutes into Bullemor, Hetherington and maybe Robati

Yes but only for a terrible $30 . I'd given up. I thought there just was no point. I had $800 on them the week before, maybe the fortnight, whatever. I just stopped too early I suppose. Started punting with crypto...and the market caught bronc-itis !!! Bad karma..
Stop manipulating the markets!

We are going to teach these mugs a lesson tonight. Comfortable win for us by 16. And i'll go for a huge game from Milf.

We'll miss Lodge a lot tonight. His aggression in the middle would have unsettled them as well as revving our pack up.

We are going to teach these mugs a lesson tonight. Comfortable win for us by 16. And i'll go for a huge game from Milf.
Nah... I can see a 30 point loss coming!!

NAS to get at least one and BSmith to carve us up

Matty Johns:

“Tough night. I feel sorry for Milford."

“Start of the year he was up and down, back in Queensland Cup, back up. Last week to have a great win, Tyson Gamble is suspended and they put him back up. His confidence.

“He’s never had a really dominant half alongside him. He had Benny Hunt and had a good year but he’s never had a really great half to let Milford be Milford. You see him tonight he was trying to ball play. That is not his game. His game is to just catch the ball and challenge the defence."

“They’ve always wanted him to be the player he wasn’t going to be - the playmaker, the guy to lead the side around the park. He is of value to a club.”

Michael Ennis:

“Milford looks absolutely shot for confidence and down on form dreadfully. The pass from dummy-half that led to the Addo-Carr try highlighted that more than ever. I feel sorry for him, he looks completely shot for confidence.”

Andrew Voss:

“That is a bludger of a pass from Anthony Milford. What has gone wrong with Anthony Milford’s passing game tonight?”

Greg Alexander:

“Well it hasn’t been up to standard. I don’t know why I can’t answer that. That’s too hard a question. It is only something Anthony Milford can answer. Brisbane have opened them up and had space to put runners through, but on three or four occasions passes form Anthony Milford haven’t found the mark.

“That one put pressure on Jesse Arthars and he can’t handle it and the Storm start their set inside the 30. This is his third chance in first grade this year. This is his third crack.”

Benji Marshall:

“Just try to run yourself into confidence, he’s trying to ball-play his way out of situations. For the Broncos they’ve been on the attack and some of the touches are wasted opportunities. Melbourne, believe it or not, have made more errors than Brisbane but the Storm capitalise on the opportunities.

“The Broncos have been down there so many times but just the polish, Kelly has had three or four errors and Milford has had a couple. As halves that is where they need to get their game in order.”

Nathan Hindmarsh:

“Was he ever the superstar we wanted him to be? He had great seasons down there at Raiders. He was one of those guys who went on the field and created something. Then we elevated him to this position.”

McHunt

Matty Johns:

“Tough night. I feel sorry for Milford."

“Start of the year he was up and down, back in Queensland Cup, back up. Last week to have a great win, Tyson Gamble is suspended and they put him back up. His confidence.

“He’s never had a really dominant half alongside him. He had Benny Hunt and had a good year but he’s never had a really great half to let Milford be Milford. You see him tonight he was trying to ball play. That is not his game. His game is to just catch the ball and challenge the defence."

“They’ve always wanted him to be the player he wasn’t going to be - the playmaker, the guy to lead the side around the park. He is of value to a club.”

Michael Ennis:

“Milford looks absolutely shot for confidence and down on form dreadfully. The pass from dummy-half that led to the Addo-Carr try highlighted that more than ever. I feel sorry for him, he looks completely shot for confidence.”

Andrew Voss:

“That is a bludger of a pass from Anthony Milford. What has gone wrong with Anthony Milford’s passing game tonight?”

Greg Alexander:

“Well it hasn’t been up to standard. I don’t know why I can’t answer that. That’s too hard a question. It is only something Anthony Milford can answer. Brisbane have opened them up and had space to put runners through, but on three or four occasions passes form Anthony Milford haven’t found the mark.

“That one put pressure on Jesse Arthars and he can’t handle it and the Storm start their set inside the 30. This is his third chance in first grade this year. This is his third crack.”

Benji Marshall:

“Just try to run yourself into confidence, he’s trying to ball-play his way out of situations. For the Broncos they’ve been on the attack and some of the touches are wasted opportunities. Melbourne, believe it or not, have made more errors than Brisbane but the Storm capitalise on the opportunities.

“The Broncos have been down there so many times but just the polish, Kelly has had three or four errors and Milford has had a couple. As halves that is where they need to get their game in order.”

Nathan Hindmarsh:

“Was he ever the superstar we wanted him to be? He had great seasons down there at Raiders. He was one of those guys who went on the field and created something. Then we elevated him to this position.”

McHunt

His running game is completely ineffective. I can’t even remember his last line break and we aren’t expecting him to ball play recently, he ball plays to avoid tackles.

His running game is completely ineffective. I can’t even remember his last line break and we aren’t expecting him to ball play recently, he ball plays to avoid tackles.
Yep, he's lost his most important attribute in speed and on the back of that he's also lost all confidence. Very sad.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • Big Del
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.