PRE-GAME Round 12 - Broncos vs Storm

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I’m sick of this negative attitude shit was it not us who beat a much better roosters side last week away was it not us who got butt fucked by the people who are injured tonight last time we versed them... The storm really have nothing we can’t handle and they got away with a pretty average first half performance against a Raiders outfit I am very confident we would beat. So let’s enter this game with confidence and @Huge please stop putting bets on the broncos in the future (unless we win tonight)

Opportunity for Brenko and Coates to put on a show for the opposition. Who's going to be left with buyers remorse?

Opportunity for Hynes to show Kevvie what he can bring to the Broncs.
Brenko and hynes can show what they have next week. Happy for them to have an off night against the broncos.

I often find myself asking if using rap is cultural appropriation though. Any other time maybe not, but when making a cultural statement I'm not so sure.
I never really understood the offence 'cultural appropriation' (especially like this) causes.

I’m sick of this negative attitude shit was it not us who beat a much better roosters side last week away was it not us who got butt fucked by the people who are injured tonight last time we versed them... The storm really have nothing we can’t handle and they got away with a pretty average first half performance against a Raiders outfit I am very confident we would beat. So let’s enter this game with confidence and @Huge please stop putting bets on the broncos in the future (unless we win tonight)
Well, I've stopped having big bets, if that helps. It's a tiny $150 on them. So, no biggie. I should have jumped on them last week but we all know the sequence, a win then misery.

Well, I've stopped having big bets, if that helps. It's a tiny $150 on them. So, no biggie. I should have jumped on them last week but we all know the sequence, a win then misery.
You didn’t back the broncos last week?

I often find myself asking if using rap is cultural appropriation though. Any other time maybe not, but when making a cultural statement I'm not so sure.
I dont believe in cultural appropriation to be honest mate.
Should be renamed "cultural inspiration".

I dont believe in cultural appropriation to be honest mate.
Should be renamed "cultural inspiration".

That's fair enough you're entitled to an opinion and I respect that. I happen to think it sucks, but goes both ways.

You didn’t back the broncos last week?
Yes but only for a terrible $30 . I'd given up. I thought there just was no point. I had $800 on them the week before, maybe the fortnight, whatever. I just stopped too early I suppose. Started punting with crypto...and the market caught bronc-itis !!! Bad karma..

View attachment 13279
That's fair enough you're entitled to an opinion and I respect that. I happen to think it sucks, but goes both ways.
Yea i just reckon every culture has "borrowed" from another culture in the course of history.

Art is super subjective because inspiration can come from anywhere.
If i paint a beautiful Native American woman in their indigenous style, because i love native american women and i love their art style, that's inspiration, not appropriation.

I do see your point though. Especially if a culture claims it invented a style, or technique or art when it didn't.

Yes but only for a terrible $30 . I'd given up. I thought there just was no point. I had $800 on them the week before, maybe the fortnight, whatever. I just stopped too early I suppose. Started punting with crypto...and the market caught bronc-itis !!! Bad karma..
Tenor

Yea i just reckon every culture has "borrowed" from another culture in the course of history.

Art is super subjective because inspiration can come from anywhere.
If i paint a beautiful Native American woman in their indigenous style, because i love native american women and i love their art style, that's inspiration, not appropriation.
Nobody owns an art style. All art is imitation. It could be african dot pointings

I'm not confident tonight, the Storm are just so clinical, we have the ability to trouble them but I'm not sure we are good enough to play at that level for the 80 minutes.

The Storm will take their chances, I'm not confident under pressure that we will.

I'm not confident tonight, the Storm are just so clinical, we have the ability to trouble them but I'm not sure we are good enough to play at that level for the 80 minutes.

The Storm will take their chances, I'm not confident under pressure that we will.
The sole reason I'm almost certain we lose tonight is because Milford is in the side.
We have shown we can stick it to the top sides, and Melbourne is no different.

I had broncos to win and mead any time try scorer. Returned 19 to 1 :)

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Spoon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.