Round 12 - Broncos vs Storm

You are on drugs mate, TPJ has been one of out consistent best this year.

Yes I am on drugs . Doesn`t mean I don`t see him miss tackles or fail to be in a position to tackle consistently .
What is your excuse for not seeing the obvious . Alcohol ?

Yes I am on drugs . Doesn`t mean I don`t see him miss tackles or fail to be in a position to tackle consistently .
What is your excuse for not seeing the obvious . Alcohol ?
Sets up tries and and our 2nd phase constantly but how dare he miss the odd tackle **** him off to reserve grade.

Kaufusi definitely drives his head into the ground and attacks the face with his elbow and forearm. If NRL are serious about concussions and foul play this has to be looked at. Sure it was a strong driving tackle but it ended with a likely concussion which was unnecessary and potentially far more damaging than some of the slaps in recent weeks.

I saw it on the one replay they showed .
Saw a fore arm / elbow hit Kelly in the head on the ground . Thought it would be a penalty , But nada .

Sneaky tactic from the kick off . Kicked into space . Forced Kelly to move to the ball and be stranded . A sitting duck for the Storm forwards . Fcked his elbow and probably concussed him too . In the 1st seconds of the game .He got up off the ground sans head gear / bandage . How did that get removed ??

I saw it on the one replay they showed .
Saw a fore arm / elbow hit Kelly in the head on the ground . Thought it would be a penalty , But nada .

Sneaky tactic from the kick off . Kicked into space . Forced Kelly to move to the ball and be stranded . A sitting duck for the Storm forwards . Fcked his elbow and probably concussed him too . In the 1st seconds of the game .He got up off the ground sans head gear / bandage . How did that get removed ??
I was blowing up about it. They stripped his ear guard off ffs, I don’t know how the bunker didn’t miss it unless they were instructed

I was blowing up about it. They stripped his ear guard off ffs, I don’t know how the bunker didn’t miss it unless they were instructed
Bunker probably would've given the penalty to the Storm due to the fashion statement that earguard isn't...

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.